The last few: Andrea, Rosy, Franchezsca

Go down

The last few: Andrea, Rosy, Franchezsca

Post by NS on Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:29 pm

Fran:

These last three videos were absolutely *the best I've ever seen.*

I've downloaded most of your work, but these last 3 are freaking awesome -- and these three models are, with the addition of Vanessa, my favorite.

Seriously, keep making videos with these three. They are absolutely spectacular, your work is amazing.

Incredible. Great job, Fran -- and keep them coming!

NS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The last few: Andrea, Rosy, Franchezsca

Post by Admin1 on Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:55 pm

Thanks mate. I feel that I still have to improve the clips, and make it even better, your nice comments encourage me to go on. Thanks!
Admin1
Admin

View user profile http://www.smokingsweeties.com

Back to top Go down

Post by padde96 on Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:22 pm

Is there any chance we will get to see Franchezsca without a top?

She smokes like nothing else and has an outstanding body with, what looks to me to be natural tits, on that thin body.

I canīt stand the fact that she keeps her top on all the time... Great vids anyways, absolutely outstanding.

Shame about SmokingSexies though Sad

padde96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smokedel on Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:58 pm

Hey Fran !

I have to admit the same : those gorgeous girls need to reveal their ensmoked body. What a dream to enjoy their breasts in nothing more than a smokey suit. How sweet it would be to show their nude ass while greedily swallowing those amazing amount of smoke.
Desperatly sad about smokingsexies. For sure I'll buy every single naked art work... that you perfectly master. Congratulations btw

smokedel

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin1 on Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:08 pm

Just a few models want to show their body naked. Soon it will come a 21yo model (heavy smoker, as usual) that she has was filmed in topless. Video is being edited this week, and released in 1-2 weeks.
Admin1
Admin

View user profile http://www.smokingsweeties.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SMOKEPLE on Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:02 pm

Thanks Fran !
Eventhough I post anonymously, I downloaded so many of your works I can't count. But I'll keep doing it on unless I can enjoy those naked scenes. Very rare to combinate artistic way, fetish spirit and arousing video... You're the only one I guess !
A very everyday visiting and passioned customer ! Very Happy

SMOKEPLE

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeS on Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:50 pm

I agree with all of you. These three models are the best around the internet. Right now I don't see any smoking fetish site that can top the work of you, Fran. santa

But besides topless girls I would also like to see more changing outfits. A variety of blouses would be very nice.
SmokeS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by padde96 on Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:20 pm

Fran wrote:Just a few models want to show their body naked. Soon it will come a 21yo model (heavy smoker, as usual) that she has was filmed in topless. Video is being edited this week, and released in 1-2 weeks.

I understand that situation and absolutely adore the work you get done with so little nudity. But breasts and smoking are connected in a way I believe and topless vids scenes really add dimenson to your work without making it simple hardcore fetishmovies.

I read a reply from Franchezsca (at least I thought so) in her latest video thread that I can only read as a willingness to drop the top (that she has already practically shown in her first video beneath that blouse, or what it is.

Could Franchezsca be considered a future model for a topless scene? She is perfect in all senses of the word in my opinion. Just lovely.

padde96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down