Question

Go down

Question

Post by Salthart on Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:19 am

You mentioned in the description that Sephora had to smoke cheap cigarettes due to lack of money. Is that what she's smoking in the video? If so, how strong are they? Are they as strong as Marlboro's, or are they more akin to Marlboro Lights?

Salthart

Back to top Go down

Re: Question

Post by Salthart on Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:23 am

BUMP

Salthart

Back to top Go down

Post by Salthart on Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:12 am

I'm going to stop posting here. No one ever answers.

Salthart

Back to top Go down

hmmm

Post by factor4 on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:07 am

Fran is on vacation... I wondered the same thing.

factor4

Back to top Go down

Post by Salthart on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:51 am

Thanks for letting me know that, factor4, but is this board now defunct? Will it ever be active again?

Salthart

Back to top Go down

Post by Salthart on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:24 pm

Fran seems to be back. Will this question ever be answered?

Salthart

Back to top Go down

Post by Salthart on Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:29 am

This is ridiculous. If this site does come to an end, it won't be because of pirating. It will be because of a lack of regard toward your loyal customers, so little regard that you can't answer a simple question. This question should have been answered ages ago. If the answer is "I don't know," that's okay. At least I would know I wasn't being ignored. Or better yet, "I don't know but I'll find out." But nothing? That makes me think when I'm deciding whether or not to buy.

Salthart

Back to top Go down

huuh???

Post by master on Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:41 am

sorry saltheart. just don't know what you want anyway... you post some threads onto this topic every now and then and nobody cares.... why are you getting offensive against fran?!?!

master

Back to top Go down

Post by Salthart on Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:38 pm

My point exactly. NOBODY CARES!! And that's why I get "offensive against Fran". He has a great product, the best out there, but our hard earned money is precious to all of us. For a good product, I give it to him with no regrets, but he takes it willingly and can't say how strong Sephora's cigarettes are or even that he doesn't know? That's ridiculous. That's no way to run a company. Ever heard of "customer service"?

Salthart

Back to top Go down

Post by Salthart on Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:42 pm

And Factor4 posted that he had the same question, so somebody DOES care. And I'm sure there are other non-posters with the same question.

Salthart

Back to top Go down

Post by smurf on Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:50 pm

Salthart wrote:This is ridiculous. If this site does come to an end, it won't be because of pirating. It will be because of a lack of regard toward your loyal customers, so little regard that you can't answer a simple question. This question should have been answered ages ago. If the answer is "I don't know," that's okay. At least I would know I wasn't being ignored. Or better yet, "I don't know but I'll find out." But nothing? That makes me think when I'm deciding whether or not to buy.

At times Fran doesn't answer to a question, it happened to me too and I wasn't happy to be ignored. But I don't think Fran deserves all this criticism because he often replies. I also think that there isn't an owner of a smoking fetish website who answers to every question. I think he is kinder than other producers.

smurf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Salthart on Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:49 pm

Thanks, Smurf. At least someone who understands how I feel. But that's no way to run a business. Smoking Sweeties is a website, but it's also a business. There SHOULD be someone in charge who answers questions. That's how you run a business, or else that business fails. You should never ignore customers, as has been done to you and I.

Salthart

Back to top Go down

Post by master on Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:17 pm

basically I understand you, but I assume smokingsweeties is not that small company where its possible to give every single customer personal care. And I think this business IS NOT going to fail!!!

i think this side has thousands of fans - all have questions. each simple customer. do you really think its possible to answer all the questions each user wants to know?! ,

and nearly all of them have the same questions, again and again and again.... who smokes which brand, how much etc..... bla bla
Thats why I understand Fran much better than you. He even anwers a lot of questions. I know no other side where you get rudimential same quality like here. And no producer informs and keeps his customers up to date better than Fran does.

AND furthermore:

A lot of questions get answered by themselves. Concerning YOUR question --> Just pay your attention onto the video of sephora: She smokes Marlboro 100's - I assume not red ones because the 2 golden rings of marlboro red 100`s are missing - but next to the filter you can see the MARLBORO brand... I assume gold or medium.... It's that simple, but as we see some prefer it to get offensive against FRAN THE MAN.... Wink

enough said

(PLEASE: all words are just my opinion - won't be intolerate or offensive against other users aspects)

master

Back to top Go down

Post by Salthart on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:04 am

THANK YOU!! That's all I was asking in the first place. I realize there are a lot of fans and a lot of questions, but I don't see them posted here. I see 1 or 2 posted every couple of days. Answering those shouldn't be too much to ask. Had you told me that the first time I asked, the whole issue would have went away, but instead it was ignored. Again, THANK YOU.

Salthart

Back to top Go down

Post by Salthart on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:56 am

One more question. We know they are Marlboro's, master proved that, but could they be Marlboro Lights?

Salthart

Back to top Go down

Post by Salthart on Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:05 am

BUMP

Salthart

Back to top Go down

Post by Factor4 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:17 pm

We might never know Saltydog,
I do know that Marlboro gold packs (aka lights) have cork filters outside of the US. The problem is the gold bands are not a good indication of what is being smoked, take this for example, where I live Marlboro Reds have no gold bands on them at all, however else where Marlboro Reds do have the band (this is also the same for 100s in my area). I did buy a pack of Marlboro Special blends a few weeks ago and I thought it was strange that they had a single gold band around them (i actually did not like this feature) but I have not bought 100s of the special blend so I can't say what they have.

So it seems that bands and filter colors change based on where the cigarettes are produced and sold. If I had to guess I would say that she is prob smoking Marlboro Special Blend 100s. The special blend line is pretty much the cheaper version of Marlboros standard cigarette line, and this might be what Fran ment when he said she smokes cheaper cigarettes.

Either way I would F-ing love to see more of Sephora that girl has some awesome style and even if she was smoking lights I would still dig her.

Factor4

Back to top Go down

Post by Salthart on Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:25 am

Thank you for answering, Factor4!! No doubt Sephora is beautiful, but the more addicted she is, the more she wants a cigarette, the more she needs nicotine, the more I want her. I prefer to see her smoking full flavored because she needs more nicotine. Lights are like she's playing with a cigarette instead of needing it desperately.

Salthart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down