SmokingSweeties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why have you changed the Video descriptions?

5 posters

Go down

Why have you changed the Video descriptions? Empty Why have you changed the Video descriptions?

Post by Irene Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:06 am

I always found the video descriptions helpful particularly when it stated how much the model smoked. Now you have shortened them with little description and nothing about how much they smoke. why did you do that?

Irene

Irene

Back to top Go down

Why have you changed the Video descriptions? Empty Re: Why have you changed the Video descriptions?

Post by Admin1 Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:06 pm

This has a particular reason, and I'm happy that you ask it:

I've removed the brands mentions, due to a legal complain from a major tobacco company.

I also have softed the descriptions, avoiding 'dark side' texts. There are several reasons that lead me to do this, but I do it specially to keep the site alive and avoid problems with some communities due to the texts.
Admin1
Admin1
Admin

http://www.smokingsweeties.com

Back to top Go down

Why have you changed the Video descriptions? Empty Re: Why have you changed the Video descriptions?

Post by smoke2atonce Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:15 pm

I really don't understand why the tobacco companies have a problem with that. It's free advertising for them.

smoke2atonce

Back to top Go down

Post by modoc Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:23 am

I understand that you may have good reasons for it. However, as someone who likes the details, who likes some of the "dark" stuff, and who thinks a girl smoking strong cigarettes is sexier than a girl smoking lights, I really miss the information:(

modoc

Back to top Go down

Post by puffer10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:09 pm

May be Fran can still put a description in as to whether it is a strong brand or a lighter brand?

puffer10

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin1 Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:30 am

I changued the brand references to 'full flavour' or reds on the descriptions for strong cigarettes.
Admin1
Admin1
Admin

http://www.smokingsweeties.com

Back to top Go down

Post by smurf Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:07 am

I have noticed that you use softer words. It is a pity because I used to enjoy your old descriptions where you talked about hungry drags, tarry lungs etc. But I understand your decision. It was obvious that someone would have complained.

smurf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down