SmokingSweeties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whole

2 posters

Go down

Whole  Empty Whole

Post by mg12 Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:21 am

I am new to this site. Have downloaded videos for Helen, Iveta, Raquel and Valerie. I really appreciate the effort you make to ensure the best lighting and angles. You truly are a master at your game! The only negative is that all of these girls looked great, had great bodies, and were dressed to kill, but most of the time we never got to see anything beyond the head and upper body. Is it possible in your videos to provide some cut away scenes so we can see and appreciate the whole body?

For example, Helen (Feb 2011) obviously has a great body, but at no stage in this video do we get to see anything but her head and upper body.

Please can you bear this in mind for future shoots.

Thanks,

mg12

Back to top Go down

Whole  Empty Re: Whole

Post by Admin1 Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:00 pm

Yes you are right, there are some reasons why I never do full body angles:

- 16:9 format kills me because is adapted to landscapes and panoramic scenarios, but not to portraits. That's the first real limitation

- Wide angles that show the full body also show the rest of the studio, like light stands, cables, so the area that I should keep clean of unwanted elements will be bigger, specially in 16:9 panoramic format. Also the area to keep a nice lighting gets bigger, and makes the session longer with the model.

- Most of the people here really love close ups, and despite I'm not a big lover of the close ups, I love to the head+lips+breast angle, as everybody can see, that's due that this perspective shows the path of the smoke inside and outside on an optimal perspective, and aditionally displays the breast expansion etc.

However I will consider your request, specially if other people alsosupport your request, and i'll try to incluse some full body angles.

-

Admin1
Admin1
Admin

http://www.smokingsweeties.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mg12 Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:35 pm

Hi Fran,

Thanks for your reply.

Perhaps as a compromise yoiu can take some full body still photos and post these on the site. As well as smoking I like o see the whole body, especially if they are wearing heels etc.

mg12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum