SmokingSweeties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best smoking fetish videos prior to web being graphical

3 posters

Go down

Best smoking fetish videos prior to web being graphical Empty Best smoking fetish videos prior to web being graphical

Post by dlelievre Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:35 pm

SmokingSweeties.com has the combination of best looking models, smoking talent, and cost per video than anyone else on the web since 1997. I've never scene a producer being able to afford 4-5 models in group scenes and never mind keeping the price per video so low! I have quite the collection of smoking videos from 16 years of collecting from all sources but mostly the internet. I've been buying smoking fetish videos since you could only get them via postal mail and before the World Wide Web was known by most. I was online prior to the web being graphical and when it was only newsgroups and message boards and only used by colleges or universities. Please keep it going SmokingSweeties.com and I wish you much profit and success!

dlelievre

Back to top Go down

Best smoking fetish videos prior to web being graphical Empty Re: Best smoking fetish videos prior to web being graphical

Post by Admin1 Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:04 pm

Thanks!!!!!
Admin1
Admin1
Admin

http://www.smokingsweeties.com

Back to top Go down

Best smoking fetish videos prior to web being graphical Empty Re: Best smoking fetish videos prior to web being graphical

Post by sir doom Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:03 am

I was on the web before they invented personal computers, we used to share smoking fetish material with morris-code, walkie-talkies and connect the dot pictures that you had to plot out on graph paper and draw, coordinates were relayed via ham radio by a blind man in Alaska. He only had one hand so technically he was blind in one hand too.

It snowed a lot more back then and we had to walk around barefoot, it was uphill both ways and -10 all year around. We didn't have any money so we had to make our own out of cracker jack box paper, the stores wouldn't take it but we didn't let it wreck our spirits, sometimes we had to burn our homemade money just to stay warm, but we didn't have any matches because we didn't have any money to buy them, so we had to rub sticks together for hours till we caused enough friction to ignite the cardboard.

It was a hard but rewarding life, you kids got it good nowdays.

sir doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down