SmokingSweeties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stock Fotage

2 posters

Go down

Stock Fotage Empty Stock Fotage

Post by pal_pal Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:21 pm

I was trigerred to think about a suggestion by one of the comments on the videos about something I never thought about before. But this is request for the site admins:
Can you offer us the stock-unedited- completely unedited Footage for old or upcoming videos (maybe for different price I don't mind, whether higher or lower). I know you take a lot of time editing these videos to produce the best videos out there and we appreciate that and wish you keep on doing it. But it would be an extra if you could provide these Footages as an optional bonus for those who would like to have it.

pal_pal

Back to top Go down

Stock Fotage Empty Re: Stock Fotage

Post by SomeThoughts Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:31 am

pal_pal wrote:I was trigerred to think about a suggestion by one of the comments on the videos about something I never thought about before. But this is request for the site admins:
Can you offer us the stock-unedited- completely unedited Footage for old or upcoming videos (maybe for different price I don't mind, whether higher or lower). I know you take a lot of time editing these videos to produce the best videos out there and we appreciate that and wish you keep on doing it. But it would be an extra if you could provide these Footages as an optional bonus for those who would like to have it.

Yes, I agree completely. It would be great to release some of the old videos in an expanded, uncut, largely unedited form. I'm sure many customers would love to see this previously unreleased footage from favorite videos, even if these new bonus releases were not as perfectly artistic as the edited versions were.

SomeThoughts

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum