SmokingSweeties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REBECCA IS THE GREATEST !!!

2 posters

Go down

REBECCA IS THE GREATEST !!! Empty REBECCA IS THE GREATEST !!!

Post by sandra Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:54 pm

the video of Rebecca smoking two in public is absolutely stunning. she is so cool. say to Rebecca that she is a wonderful woman. she is so pretty and so cool when she is smoking.
please show us more videos of her smoking multiples in public (maybe she could even get better and sometimes smoke 3 or 4 cigarettes in public - as we have already seen it from Sattya ?).
she is really the new star in Barcelona and maybe there will be another pretty girl that can share her passion for smoking multipes in public.
we are curios to see more videos like that very very soon ....I love you I love you I love you

sandra

Back to top Go down

REBECCA IS THE GREATEST !!! Empty Re: REBECCA IS THE GREATEST !!!

Post by buckytomsk Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:11 pm

I agree - wonderful stuff, and I do hope this will be the catalyst for even more smoking multiples in public scenes. I loved the Sattya clip also, but when she takes the multiples out onto the street that's so cool. Lets hope for more multiples (i.e. 3 and 4 at once) and also more of these types of clips. I believe SmokingSweeties is quite unique being the only provider to shoot these types of clips. Keep up the great work !
buckytomsk
buckytomsk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum