Ajda

Go down

Ajda

Post by smurf on Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:48 pm

I think that this girl deserves some words. She has a wonderful face, a sexy body and smokes like a chimney. I have purchased every video of her apart from the last one, which I will purchase soon. I hope that many other videos are coming soon. It would be wonderful to watch her smoking multiples with Rebecca or Vanessa.

smurf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ajda

Post by smithbill1000 on Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:30 pm

I agree, Ajda is a beautiful smoker. I recently purchased "Ajda: Chain smoking on the beach." I love watching her chain light her cigarettes. This is my favorite way to see a woman light her cigarettes. It's sexy and it shows that she can't go for even one second without smoking. I also love it when she smokes two cigarettes at the same time. Sometimes one just isn't enough for a woman addicted to smoking. I love listening to her talk about how much she loves her cigarettes, and what they do for her body.

My favorite part of the video is when she takes her pack of Marlboro 100s and puts it in her bikini top. She asks, "Shall I put it here...," then she puts her pack of Marlboro Lights 100s in her waistband and asks, "What looks better?" In my opinion, they both look very sexy. I love it when women carry their cigarettes somewhere on their body like this.

smithbill1000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum