SmokingSweeties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

romina

Go down

romina Empty romina

Post by se Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:41 pm

hey,
when can we expect an description for the romina video. looks promising, but i would like to know something about the girl and her habit. how much she smokes, how long she smokes, how old she is. for me it is always something, that convinces me on buying a video. i like to know what i buy, before buying. am i the only one?
your work is really the best you can buy concerning smoking fetish videos. keep up the good work!!!

best,

se

se

Back to top Go down

romina Empty Re: romina

Post by Admin1 Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:50 pm

i never writte the descriptions by myself, because i'm not very confident with my English writting skills. I really forgot about this video because I've filming some new videos this week on my free time. Sorry for that.

If you want to make a description contact me via email and you will get Romina's video for free.
Admin1
Admin1
Admin

http://www.smokingsweeties.com

Back to top Go down

romina Empty review

Post by se Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:29 am

hey fran,

i would like to do. how will it work? what do i have to do?
sorry for my late answer. i was away for a few days.

best,

stefan

se

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin1 Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:56 pm

the description has been done. Thanks for your interest. Anyway if anytime you see 'description will be added soon' on any video, please contact me at info@smokingsweeties.com or add me to skype: paconavas and I'll give you the video for free in exchange for a description.
Admin1
Admin1
Admin

http://www.smokingsweeties.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum