SmokingSweeties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to rent a 'smoking-allowed' appartment in LONDON

2 posters

Go down

Trying to rent a 'smoking-allowed' appartment in LONDON Empty Trying to rent a 'smoking-allowed' appartment in LONDON

Post by Admin1 Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:10 pm

I'm into the hard task of finding a 'smoking-permited' tourist appartment to rent in London for one week long.

I've found a model agency will provide a dozen of smoking models in London area and I pretend to do casting and for sure filming with the selected models if I like their style.

I will arrive to London 14th April and I'll stay until 21st April. The model agency doesn't have a place or studio to perform a "smoking casting", so I'm looking for a centric and beautiful appartment in center area.

When I contact the owners or managers of the appartments they always remark that smoking is stricly prohibited (except in the balcony). (I have no plans to do a smoking casting on the balcony, sounds odd!). I never had problems to find smoking allowed places in US or other European countries. If somebody from London area has any recommendation about how to find a smoking-friendly appartment to rent for a week please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Fran (smokingsweeties.com producer)
Admin1
Admin1
Admin

http://www.smokingsweeties.com

Back to top Go down

Trying to rent a 'smoking-allowed' appartment in LONDON Empty Apartments

Post by Adam Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:19 pm

I know several people living in London who have non smoking apartments, however smoking has never been an issue in any of them.

You should be fine in a non smoking apartment as long as you air it out well afterwards.

Adam

Back to top Go down

Trying to rent a 'smoking-allowed' appartment in LONDON Empty Re: Trying to rent a 'smoking-allowed' appartment in LONDON

Post by Admin1 Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:11 am

Yesterday I shooted the first model, Kate, an 26 yo english blonde with an interesting smoker raspy voice.
Despite the appartment is not the most appropiate to film SF videos since undirect sunlight was flooding behind a white bakground, we got a great shooting and she was looking incredibly sexy.

Studio is located in Soho, and city noises gave the video an amateur touch, despite this you can still hear the cigarette crackling as usual, mixed with the sound of the cab's brakes

I'll some more UK models this week before going back to Barcelona.
Admin1
Admin1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Trying to rent a 'smoking-allowed' appartment in LONDON Empty to the uk smoking models!

Post by master Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:43 pm

hy fran!
nice to read from your actual work you're working on in London! Just wanted to tell you: Dont forget the English girls to take drags as deep as the models from your town! Just wanted to see if they are heavy smokers performing double, triple pumps and perhaps 2@once as the models from your home too!
thanks
sincerely
m.r.

master

Back to top Go down

Trying to rent a 'smoking-allowed' appartment in LONDON Empty Re: Trying to rent a 'smoking-allowed' appartment in LONDON

Post by Admin1 Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:11 pm

No way, the two shootings I've made they were not so heavy draggers as the spanish ones.

I remember the previous english models on the site: Helen, Lorena, Sophie or Jess that despite they were living in Barcelona they smoked like chimneys when they were in Barcelona.

i see here in London that girls love to have a cigarette in their fingers and lips, but they exhale the smoke quite fast and they don't use to retain the smoke inside, neither to take big amounts of smoke.

I Miss Barcelona!!! Wednesday i'll be back.

If any customer wants to have a beer with me, I'll be around here, feel free to send me an email to info@smokingsweeties.com to do a beer apointment.
Admin1
Admin1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jpg143ak Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:01 am

Hope u have to go to india where u can smoke freely

jpg143ak

Back to top Go down

Trying to rent a 'smoking-allowed' appartment in LONDON Empty the smoking ban crusade

Post by ZBZ Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:03 am

I always warned my smoking friends: first they started the smoking ban in public indoor places, then in restaurants and nightclubs, then at tables outside cafes, restaurants and 9 fts from street doors as i've experienced recently in NYC, then in beaches and public parks, now they are already thinking to ban smoking on streets and believe me, soon they will control us in our homes (specially if rented). Nobody ever tried to stop them at the starting of this crusade and now they are unstoppable. In USA they are so concerned about the non-smokers rights but at the same time they let people who don't have a private health insurance dying at the hospital doors...
FINAL NOTE: women from latin and eastern Europe are definitely the sexiest smokers. You will waste your time looking further, mainly among UK barbies.

ZBZ

Back to top Go down

Trying to rent a 'smoking-allowed' appartment in LONDON Empty Helen, Lorena, Sophie or Jess

Post by master Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:52 pm

hy fran!
what about these really outstanding models? don't met one of them or similar ones? i guess there must be heavy smokers up in london... have seen some videos with uk-models smoking like mireya & co. i dont mention the sides name here on the board but there are some smoking producers up there and perhaps you want to get contact to them (although you dont need this;).
however... i hope sophie is prepairing for smoking a red100s in a new record-time ... or two in 2.15 ... Shocked
have a nice time till your turnback!

master

Back to top Go down

Post by Amigo Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:13 pm

I'd like to see more french models as well !

Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin1 Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:03 am

Hi. I was able to come back to Spain. I prefer to work here and I came full of inspiration for further shootings.

I only got one profitable session in London, I'll not release the other 4 sessions I did, I don't want you to spend your money on videos of girls that despite they look gorgeous they are unable to inhale as deep as you are used to see on the site.
Admin1
Admin1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down