SmokingSweeties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message to Fran: Is Elsa likely to return????

2 posters

Go down

Message to Fran: Is Elsa likely to return???? Empty Message to Fran: Is Elsa likely to return????

Post by freddo Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:04 pm

Hi Fran: Is Elsa likely to to a new vid or has she gone back to Poland?

Shame if she don't, cos style-wise she was your best.

Cheers

Freddo

freddo

Back to top Go down

Message to Fran: Is Elsa likely to return???? Empty Re: Message to Fran: Is Elsa likely to return????

Post by sfet76 Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:01 am

I see this message is send almost a year ago, but i hope you bring Elsa back,she is my all time favorite from Smoking Sweeties

sfet76

Back to top Go down

Message to Fran: Is Elsa likely to return???? Empty Re: Message to Fran: Is Elsa likely to return????

Post by Admin1 Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:25 pm

She went back to Poland. I should travel there if I want another video with her. I told her to come to Barcelona but she is not able because she was studying strong for her carreer (and I supose that students studying strong also smoke strong).
Admin1
Admin1
Admin

http://www.smokingsweeties.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sfet76 Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:56 am

Well...take a vacation to Poland and shoot 5 videos with her! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I Understand that almost impossible...But if she is in Barcelona or you are in Poland, try to make a new video, you would make me really happy!

lucky me: i'v e got al the Elsa movies, so i'm gonna watch them again now.. Cool

sfet76

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down