SmokingSweeties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

women with coughing fetish

Go down

women with coughing fetish Empty women with coughing fetish

Post by Leda Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:16 pm

Hi everyone.

This is just me putting up a flag Smile . I need to know if there are any other girls out there with a cough fetish - you know, getting aroused by the sound of coughing (from smoking or from illness). I've been looking all over for a forum for individuals with a fetish for coughing, and I'm starting to wonder if I'm the only girl who experiences this. I'd appreciate a nudge in the right direction, so to speak. Smile

Thanks for the opportunity to barge in!

Leda

Back to top Go down

women with coughing fetish Empty Re: women with coughing fetish

Post by bl Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:51 pm

No, you're definitely not the only one! This is by obvious reasons a tabu (one reason to be thankful for the internet) but I am also a girl with this "thing" for coughing. I actually have started to see some of my friends showing some kind of signs of having this fetish.. Which makes me believe it is pretty normal - though I barely find articles about it on the internet. Or, I do find some articles, but they're mostly written by men.

But one thing, I also get aroused when girls cough. I know I don't fall in love with other girls, and that I am straight, but what about this thing with girls? For example, I have this crush on a guy, but it doesn't turn me on when he coughs.. It can turn me on if a friend of mine that is a girl coughs, but I would never ever fall in love with her! Question Question

bl

Back to top Go down

Post by anony Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:18 pm

definitely thanks to the internet, I am openly sharing this for the first time. I have had it ever since I can remember, and didn't know what it was until just a few years ago. I did some googling and i'm so glad to have found that i'm not the only girl with this thing either Smile

and i have similar issues as bl, but for me both genders will do if they sound good...but most guys sound nasty when they cough.....maybe that's why? Question

anony

Back to top Go down

women with coughing fetish Empty reply to ur coughing fetish

Post by joey ham Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:53 pm

Very common fetish ,google it and also "smoke 4 you " has coughing/smoking to .Look for the name gina in smoke 4 you ! Enjoy. Joey Hammer

joey ham

Back to top Go down

women with coughing fetish Empty you too?

Post by secret Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:30 am

I have a couging or clearing of the throat fetish, especially from women. I don't think I'm alone with this. Any one care to comment or chat?

secret

Back to top Go down

women with coughing fetish Empty 3 GIRLS COUGHING

Post by 10xSweet Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:14 pm

Well 1 coughing 2 watching with interest

this is the greatest forum Very Happy

10xSweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down