SmokingSweeties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jen !

+4
mixroomfella
smurf
Admin1
SomeThoughts
8 posters

Go down

Jen ! Empty Jen !

Post by SomeThoughts Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:07 pm

Fran,

The vast majority of your models are excellent. Difficult to know how you manage to keep finding them!

But over and above the excellence of most, there are now FOUR models who belong in the stellar "Hall of Fame" category -- the best of the best.

These are:

Vanessa -- We are WAY overdue for a new shoot from her, yes? Will she be back soon?

Helen -- A legend among legends, but I understand it is unlikely you will ever get a chance to film her again.

Franchezca -- Absolutely sensational. PLEASE tell us that she will have a new shoot very soon!

and now, the fourth:

Jen -- What an incredible model. It would be a crime not to have her back. How about an interview with her?

Thanks as always for your great work.

SomeThoughts

Back to top Go down

Jen ! Empty Re: Jen !

Post by Admin1 Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:26 pm

Thanks sharing for your thoughts!!! I answer below about each model:

Vanessa: It may happen some strange thing with Vanessa, here is no trace of her: her phone number is not valid anymore, her profile at facebook and model's websites are deleted, I don't get an answer on her email, and she is not on MSN anymore. We have some friends in common, mostly photographers who also worked with her, and nobody knows what happened. I hope she felt in love and is doing a World tour with a lucky rich guy or something, I'll be happy for her when she dissapeared for something good for her. But really it sounds weird! The last shooting she came full of energy and even she asked me some pieces of clothing that she will return me next week. She never came back, despite we were in touch constantly It's a pitty, she wanted to do more shootings... 'pale'

Helen: She told me that she didn't felt happy doing 'smoking' videos. She felt guilty showing something that is bad, and she will not do a video again. She is open for other projects but not for smoking. It's so sad. I don't want to insist her anymore.

Franchezca: I filmed her last week, the video will be released in less than 10 days from today. Before is coming a new clip of Andrea, (you may remember, the German woman).

Jen: it was her first shooting and she was nervous, I see her very often, she works near my place and she will be open for new video, for sure.

Admin1
Admin1
Admin

http://www.smokingsweeties.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeThoughts Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:42 am

Thanks very much for your kind and informative answers, Fran.

About Vanessa, I certainly agree with you, and sure hope everything is ok and happy for her. Maybe she will reappear soon and give a happy answer for the sudden mystery of her disappearance.

Helen -- Definitely you are right not to push her. She seems to have made a decision about what she is comfortable with, and what she is not comfortable with.

Franchezca and Jen -- Very great news on both! It will be reason for celebration when new updates appear for each of them!

Again, thank you Fran.

SomeThoughts

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeThoughts Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:37 pm

Hi Fran,

Can you give us an estimate of when the next video with Jen might appear?

Thanks very much.

SomeThoughts

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin1 Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:52 am

SomeThoughts wrote:Hi Fran,

Can you give us an estimate of when the next video with Jen might appear?

Thanks very much.

Perhaps end of January, first of February, but it will be sure that it will be a second part.
Admin1
Admin1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smurf Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:17 pm

I'm sorry to read that Vanessa has disappeared. I hope you will have some news about her very soon. We need to watch new clips of this wonderful girl.

smurf

Back to top Go down

Post by mixroomfella Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:29 am

I am in total agreement. I love Jen and would really like to see her back, maybe with her hair down this time, and maybe with residuals. Have to love it when it takes three or four breaths to get the smoke out. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

mixroomfella

Back to top Go down

Post by juanleon860 Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:00 pm

Hi Fran

I hope to see the new video of Jen very soon, I want to see her in sexy lingerie like the last video of Gwen , thanks

juanleon860

Back to top Go down

Post by juanleon860 Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:08 am

Hi Fran

just a friendly reminder of the second video of JEN , do you have an estimate of the release

thanks

juanleon860

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin1 Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:54 am

still not filmed... i've a long queue of videos before already filmed and being edited: Alazne, Silvia, Encarni, Carol (vol.02)
Admin1
Admin1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alfisti Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:08 pm

I agree with Somethoughts. I love Jen's video, indeed out of 25 or so that I own, I'd say it is definitely top 3! Hopefully she can come back soon!

alfisti

Back to top Go down

Post by dukeletoa Wed May 04, 2011 8:06 pm

any news on Jen? Wondering if she's coming back anytime soon?

dukeletoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleuthero Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:23 pm

I concur with all of Jen's other "lovers" on this site ... is she going to
do any more videos in, say, 2012. There are some of us who prefer
the "girl next door" type like Jen or Helen more than the "supermodel"
type. In Jen's two vids she seemed like just a totally unpretentious
and sweet woman.

Eleuthero

Back to top Go down