SmokingSweeties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

which kind of scenes you wish to watch on next new faces?

5 posters

Go down

which kind of scenes you wish to watch on the next new faces?

which kind of scenes you wish to watch on next new faces? Vote_lcap20%which kind of scenes you wish to watch on next new faces? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 50 ]
which kind of scenes you wish to watch on next new faces? Vote_lcap17%which kind of scenes you wish to watch on next new faces? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 43 ]
which kind of scenes you wish to watch on next new faces? Vote_lcap8%which kind of scenes you wish to watch on next new faces? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 21 ]
which kind of scenes you wish to watch on next new faces? Vote_lcap4%which kind of scenes you wish to watch on next new faces? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 10 ]
which kind of scenes you wish to watch on next new faces? Vote_lcap9%which kind of scenes you wish to watch on next new faces? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 24 ]
which kind of scenes you wish to watch on next new faces? Vote_lcap18%which kind of scenes you wish to watch on next new faces? Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 46 ]
which kind of scenes you wish to watch on next new faces? Vote_lcap13%which kind of scenes you wish to watch on next new faces? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 34 ]
which kind of scenes you wish to watch on next new faces? Vote_lcap7%which kind of scenes you wish to watch on next new faces? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 18 ]
which kind of scenes you wish to watch on next new faces? Vote_lcap3%which kind of scenes you wish to watch on next new faces? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 254

which kind of scenes you wish to watch on next new faces? Empty which kind of scenes you wish to watch on next new faces?

Post by Admin1 Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:01 pm

I've got some great smokers (new faces) and each one features a different smoking style. None of those smokers has everything that you may wish: lot of heavy smokers can't do tricks, some compulsive smokers don't hold the smoke so long, and those who do everything don't speak English to be interviewed. I also got some British and American stunning models who live in Barcelona, but unfortunatelly I can't film all of them
I'll love to hear which kind of models' scenes you will like to see. Your answers in this poll will help me to choose the right models for the next months. Only one answer is allowed.
Admin1
Admin1
Admin

http://www.smokingsweeties.com

Back to top Go down

which kind of scenes you wish to watch on next new faces? Empty Most difficult poll....

Post by markme15 Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:30 pm

Wow Fran.....
Talk about a difficult question !!!
I voted for snaps because I am a big fan..
But every single choice is a big winner in my opinion !!
Keep it up
Your vids are like real gems...

markme15

Back to top Go down

which kind of scenes you wish to watch on next new faces? Empty Re: which kind of scenes you wish to watch on next new faces?

Post by SmokeS Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:06 am

Yes, it's really difficult to find the right answer.
I love tricks like french inhales and snaps. Also holding the smoke inside is great.
But I'd really love to see "young girls you won't expect they smoke". So I voted for that.
SmokeS
SmokeS

Back to top Go down

which kind of scenes you wish to watch on next new faces? Empty Re: which kind of scenes you wish to watch on next new faces?

Post by Irene Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:52 pm

It is the powersmokers who do it for me. the amateurs may be good looking but that is not why I go to the site and download. So powersmokers on 2 packs a day are great - I don't worry about the tricks its the ability to smoke a lot that is great.

Irene

Back to top Go down

Post by sfet76 Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:12 am

i agree with Irene...i like to see most heavy nose exhales and combo exhales with a large volume

sfet76

Back to top Go down

Post by smurf Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:28 am

I voted for group scenes because I love to see girls who smoke together, especially when they seem to be having fun. But it was a difficult choice, I also like these options: heavy cheek hollowing drags / flash smoking, young girls you won't expect they smoke and holding the smoke inside for 5-10 seconds.
I think it's not necessary to interview the girls in english, you can use the subtitles. I also think that interviewing a girl in spanish is better than not interviewing her, at least we can hear her voice. Mature smokers are ok for me if they look like Raquel. I'm not interested in women who are more than 40 years old or who are not attractive.

smurf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum