SmokingSweeties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raquel

3 posters

Go down

Raquel Empty Raquel

Post by smurf Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:17 pm

I just want to celebrate this wonderful woman who is in my opinion the new star of this website. Raquel is a beautiful woman, she smokes a lot and she has been a smoker for a long time, she has a fabulous smoker voice, her style is perfect and she loves smoking. What could I ask more?

smurf

Back to top Go down

Raquel Empty Smurf ... You're Spot On.

Post by Eleuthero Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:13 pm

smurf wrote:I just want to celebrate this wonderful woman who is in my opinion the new star of this website. Raquel is a beautiful woman, she smokes a lot and she has been a smoker for a long time, she has a fabulous smoker voice, her style is perfect and she loves smoking. What could I ask more?

Word!!! I just got the new, short Raquel vid having not purchased the long one.
Well ... I just have to get the long one now. This woman is so beautiful that I
cannot take my eyes off of her yet there's not a hint of conceit in her on-camera
personality. And when she smokes, it's not an "art house" put-on. This woman
REALLY takes in heavy drags. Sometimes she looks like she's got a good clamp
on the cigarette in the middle of a drag and then she'll proceed to make facial
moves that strengthen the drag not once, but sometimes twice.

I quite agree that Fran has found a new star. This is one of those instances where
99% of guys would love to be seen with this woman with or without smoking. She's
that stunning. When she smokes ... she's off the chart.

Eleuthero

Back to top Go down

Raquel Empty Re: Raquel

Post by smurf Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:05 am

I did the opposite. I purchased the first clip but I have not purchased the second one yet. I will do it very soon. I think you will enjoy the first clip because she does not only smoke divinely but she speaks too and her voice is spectacular. In my opinion Raquel is one of the best model of the smoking fetish world because despite her mature age and her long experience with cigarettes, she looks stunning as if smoking was good to her. She is also at ease with the camera. You wrote in your reviews that perhaps she will have to give up due to her cough. I do not think it will happen because she definitely adore smoking.

smurf

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleuthero Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:42 pm

smurf wrote:I did the opposite. I purchased the first clip but I have not purchased the second one yet. I will do it very soon. I think you will enjoy the first clip because she does not only smoke divinely but she speaks too and her voice is spectacular. In my opinion Raquel is one of the best model of the smoking fetish world because despite her mature age and her long experience with cigarettes, she looks stunning as if smoking was good to her. She is also at ease with the camera. You wrote in your reviews that perhaps she will have to give up due to her cough. I do not think it will happen because she definitely adore smoking.

I certainly don't want her to give up smoking because, at this point after purchasing around
25 vids, I think she's the sexiest smoker on the entire site!!! Yes, she does adore it and
you can tell by the way she puts the cigarette in her mouth and by the way she increases
her sucking power later in a drag rather than earlier. In such a soft and feminine way, it's
like the more smoke she gets, the more she wants. You'll love the new Raquel video, esp.
the second cigarette after a huge coughing fit. She's making love to that cigarette.

She's so gorgeous, so relaxed, so consummately feminine, and has such a shining, girlish
smile. She's my new favorite!!!

Eleuthero

Back to top Go down

Raquel Empty Andrea is the new Queen

Post by Irene Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:48 pm

I think we have found the new Queen of the powersmokers. I love the way Andrea is totally committed to multi pumps and overall powersmoking. I love the likes of Bojana, Alazne, Jessi, Gwen and some others who can really pump hard and have wonderful nose and mouth exhales. My partner gets me to do this when we are enjoying sex and it really gets me going. It would be good to have a christmas session with Andrea, Bojana, Alazne enjoying a few drinks and devouring several cigarettes in the meantime. What a festival of smoke that would be.

Love

Irene xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Irene

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleuthero Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:56 pm

Irene wrote:I think we have found the new Queen of the powersmokers. I love the way Andrea is totally committed to multi pumps and overall powersmoking. I love the likes of Bojana, Alazne, Jessi, Gwen and some others who can really pump hard and have wonderful nose and mouth exhales. My partner gets me to do this when we are enjoying sex and it really gets me going. It would be good to have a christmas session with Andrea, Bojana, Alazne enjoying a few drinks and devouring several cigarettes in the meantime. What a festival of smoke that would be.

Love

Irene xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hard to dispute your claim, Irene, given the sheer fact, in Fran's description of the new
Andrea video, of 12 cigarettes down to the filter in 28 minutes!! That's a full cigarette
every two minutes and 20 seconds!!

I think this site has multiple "Queens" with different qualities. Andrea, doubtless, is the
powersmoking queen, Alazne is the exhales queen, and Raquel might just have the sexiest
smoking style. Jen has the best residuals. I think Andrea and Alazne, frankly, would
defeat Bojana in a smoking contest. If you look at the Bojana clip, at the very end of the
"blue blouse" section, she really runs out of gas. She certainly gets the award for "Most
Improved" ... of that there can be little doubt. Bojana also gets the award for "Most
Improved Dressing" ... that lime green thing in the earlier vids made her skin look so
sallow!! Now she's a smoking hot babe and not just a smoking hot smoker!! :-)

Eleuthero

Back to top Go down

Post by Irene Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:34 pm

Bojana looks hot in her leather jacket - I always am told that I look sexier when I wear leather and smoke. Bojana also is a great multi pumper which I love. At the end of the last Bojana vid she was really pumping well with huge lungfulls and great nostril action. Love it.

Irene xxxxx

Irene

Back to top Go down

Post by smurf Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:24 pm

I like Andrea but I think the new star is Rachel.

smurf

Back to top Go down

Raquel Empty Raquel is my favorite.

Post by Eleuthero Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:17 am

smurf wrote:I like Andrea but I think the new star is Rachel.

I think you meant "Raquel", not "Rachel", right?

Actually, I think Raquel is telling a small lie when she says she
smokes 20 cigarettes per day. I think it's probably more like 30+
because one can see that she really adores every single puff. I
think she is absolutely beautiful ... the most adorable woman on
the site.

I don't know if she's the new star or not but she's certainly at the
very top of my list. You just had to love the way she made fun of
her cough in scene one of the first video by faking to choke to death
at the end of the scene. Sexy "ice queens" don't do it for me. When
you have a lovely woman who is playful ... this is what you want to
take home for Mom to meet.

There is no camera angle where she is not my heart's delight.

Eleuthero

Back to top Go down

Post by smurf Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:22 am

Yes I meant Raquel. I do not think she tell lies about her smoking habit because there is not a reason to do it. A model who tell lies probably would increase the number of daily cigarettes. I do not think she would reduce it.

smurf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down