SmokingSweeties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smoking Statistics

2 posters

Go down

Smoking Statistics Empty Smoking Statistics

Post by eddingboy Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:39 pm

As we all know, Fran presents us a lot of beautiful and heavy smoking women at his store. I purchased some of his vids and I was gladly surprised about this women’s heavy smoking going on in his great productions. Eventually, the following question came up: Who could be regarded as the heaviest/best smoker? I set up some sort of a quantitative analysis in order to figure it out. So follow the link and have a look at this analysis if you want!

https://www.smokingsweeties.com/videos/extra/smoking_stadistics.xlsx

Remember: It is just a quantitative analysis (using the key categories “drags” and “cigs”), a mathematical approach, that cannot deal with rather qualitative issues such as visible smoke volume when exhaling, nicotine craving, dragging intensity (which in fact can be derived from the analysis) and so on. And not every admirable heavysmoker Fran has filmed (like f.e. Ajda, Gwen, Iveta, Sophie, Patricia) is included in this version of the analysis.
Comments and critics concerning the analysis itself and its results can be made in this thread..

eddingboy

Back to top Go down

Smoking Statistics Empty Re: Smoking Statistics

Post by mmfan Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:20 am

Thats really fascinating. Vanessa's numbers are particularly interesting.

How would (did?) you go about calculating when multiples are involved?

mmfan

Back to top Go down

Post by eddingboy Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:33 am

Hallo and thank you for your interest!
Smoking multiples is rare but fortunately reality though. Thanks to Fran for making this possible!
If a model smokes two cigs at once and drags on both, then there are two drags counted. So a model that smokes multiples has an inherent advantage.

Last edited by eddingboy on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : now answering the question)

eddingboy

Back to top Go down

Post by mmfan Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:20 am

Very interesting. I bet the numbers on Sophie from her multiples video would be astronomical.

I like to watch multiples videos and hypothetically find out how much the girl could smoke if she continued at that pace all day, assuming she only smoked and took no breaks. Impossible, obviously, but fun. For example in the video of Sophie she smokes 10 Reds in 20 minutes.

That's a pace of 30/hr., if you consider 16 hours in a normal day (8 for sleep) she could smoke 480 in one day, or 24 packs. That's amazing. Vanessa's number from one video are even higher, so are Julia's in her Sexies video, I believe.

Thank you for the stats though, very interesting.

mmfan

Back to top Go down

Post by eddingboy Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:05 am

Yeah, I think that there are persons out there that smoke 40+ cigs every day. I dont know how they get along with this pace?! Too exhausting, in my opinion. So more than respect if it is a woman doing that without any compromise, wow...

eddingboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum