SmokingSweeties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lack of communication

2 posters

Go down

lack of communication Empty lack of communication

Post by tumble Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:35 am

hey there,

maybe i'm the only one, but from my point of view there has been a big lack of communication from Fran to his/our community with the last month.
He has always let us know, whats coming up next and talked about his plans or visions. Also - what about the big project. there has been talk about it a year ago. nothing happened ever since and we never got an update.
I would also like to have more frequent updates. I really like smokingsweeties and it's models. Fran's work is fantastic. Love the videos. But nonetheless it is getting a bit dissatisfying.

all the best,

stefan

tumble

Back to top Go down

lack of communication Empty Re: lack of communication

Post by sir doom Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:06 pm

I think Fran built this site out of his passion for the fetish and simply wanted to share and make a little money on the side (after paying for models, equipment, and editing). He feels that his videos reflect on his work as a photographer, and does not want to settle for less then perfect. He stated that he feels like all his videos are starting to look the same and was not happy with some of the repeated themes of his videos (possibly he was talking about the darkside).

Also he is a real person, and photography is his real profession, he shoots weddings and all other kinds of social events. All of which pay better then what this site can offer in terms of income.

I think it just comes down to the fact that he makes more money producing non SF related videos, and hes just not feeling the passion for the SF that he once did. I dunno i'm just guessing.

Then we have the piracy issue and the fact that we are all into so many different things that its hard to please us all.

Fran has been contributing to the SF for more years then most people had internet access. I respect him a lot, and I too wish he was putting out a new video every week but at the same time I think I understand his angle.

sir doom

Back to top Go down

Post by tumble Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:35 pm

everything you mentioned is true and i totally understand what you mean and i agree. BUT it's not exactly what i was talking about.
i was talking about the way fran used to communicate with his/the community. from my point of few, there isn't any communication at all. and that's kinda disappointing.
it would be a good thing to mention what's going on and what is to expect. just some kinda update about the present situation.

tumble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum