SmokingSweeties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smokingsexies

+5
smurf
ldydx
Admin1
padde96
mxlove1997
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Smokingsexies - Page 2 Empty Re: Smokingsexies

Post by Smokeple Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:58 pm

Desperatly empty... Fran please find time to launch new clips ! As far as I'm concerned, smoking is so much exciting when it fits a naked body ! Anyway thanks for your work... definitely great quality and understanding

Smokeple

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeple Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:00 pm

Anybody in here ? Youhou ? So when for Maria, Helen, Vanessa in the nude ? Smoke would be their best suit ! I'm starving !!!

Smokeple

Back to top Go down

Smokingsexies - Page 2 Empty smoking sexies

Post by tumble Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:53 pm

hello fran,

i must say, that i really think you shouldn't do the smoking sexies thing. the new video looks, in my personal view, nothing else but cheesy. you are doing such a great work with all your smoking sweeties videos, so i think, that it is not worth to do such videos. i really like saskia on smoking sweeties, but in that smoking sexies video she looks like nothing else but a cheap hooker. so finally i must say, that if you do videos, that are x-rated, please do it with a little bit more style.
i really would like to see lots of the models naked and i don't have to see them putting a cigarette in their pussy. this is pointless and not sexy in any way.
in my point of view this is only cheesy and not sexy in any way.
my personal point of view.
keep up the good work. i'm looking forward to see alazne again soon!!!

all the best,

stefan

tumble

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin1 Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:02 pm

Hi. The last video of Saskia was an experimental work for me; I didnt' pretended to do anything commercial. This clip was for me a study of setting up the camera; Technicaly I wanted to work the field deep to fade out the pussy area and focus on the face. The result IMO was good enough to release it, but as I talked with the model 'if I don't like it I'll not release it'. Saskia was very happy with the result, and she only saw the unedited video, raw from the cam.

Just take it like an experimental work of Fran, that is available for those who will like to see it. And a way for me to learn new angles, camera setups and fresh ideas that I wanted to do soon or later.

Anyway, take all the smokingsexies videos like my own experimental corner.
Admin1
Admin1
Admin

http://www.smokingsweeties.com

Back to top Go down

Smokingsexies - Page 2 Empty smoking sexies

Post by malta Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:43 pm

Fran, you shot a superb video clip!
malta
malta

Back to top Go down

Smokingsexies - Page 2 Empty SMOKING SEXIES

Post by probos01 Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:50 am

Fran,

Tks for producing a great clip. Do you have any models that can pussy smoke.
Would love to see as your video quality vis lighting/sound is excellent.

Tks again, and keep producing.

probos01

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeple Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:18 pm

No more than pure pleasure ! And definitely you're amazing to catch the pleasure of smoking fetish... Keep it on the experimental way, it's amazing how beautiful it is.
By the way, I would be greedy to see Maria, Helen, Alazne or Vanessa dressed with no more than clouds of smoke.

Smokeple

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:00 am

Problem of smokingsexies is the models are not that pretty and the preview looks lame. If nude than close ups. I donĀ“t know, but check how many downloads those models get on sweeties and compare them with your top sellers.

Gary

Back to top Go down

Post by malta Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:03 pm

I'd love to know whether the continuation of this theme!??
malta
malta

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum