SmokingSweeties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've put my first ever smoking video up on clips4sale!

4 posters

Go down

I've put my first ever smoking video up on clips4sale! Empty I've put my first ever smoking video up on clips4sale!

Post by coughing_stevie Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:33 am

I've never done this before and I'm not sure this is the right place to post this, but I've just put up a video on www.clips4sale.com of me smoking...

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/38254
coughing_stevie
coughing_stevie

Back to top Go down

I've put my first ever smoking video up on clips4sale! Empty don't do this!

Post by master Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:31 pm

I think you should NOT do this here on this page...

master

Back to top Go down

I've put my first ever smoking video up on clips4sale! Empty Re: I've put my first ever smoking video up on clips4sale!

Post by jleon860 Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:10 pm

yes, I agree , this is not the right place to put your own videos

thanks

jleon860

Back to top Go down

I've put my first ever smoking video up on clips4sale! Empty lol

Post by darkbust Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:48 pm

...plus that if u want someone to pay 5$ on a clip i think u should start with a better camera
what i see on your page is...sorry but i gotta say it..worthless...with this money i can come here and buy a super mega extra amazing HD clip

darkbust

Back to top Go down

I've put my first ever smoking video up on clips4sale! Empty to darkbust

Post by master Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:26 pm

yes you are absolutely right!!!Smile)

master

Back to top Go down

I've put my first ever smoking video up on clips4sale! Empty Re: I've put my first ever smoking video up on clips4sale!

Post by coughing_stevie Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:36 am

Oh wow...I'm sorry, firstly for putting the post where it shouldn't go, but also for the poor webcam quality.

I wasn't aware it was THAT bad, but I do admit I'm not 100% happy with it. Sad *sigh*

Can I ask, if anyone would care to offer their opinion, if I got a better quality webcam, would it be worth paying for? (meaning, am I ok at this and am attractive enough, or do I suck and shouldn't give up my day job? lol)
coughing_stevie
coughing_stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by lol Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:23 pm

if u buy a better camera is the first step but not everything u need.Fooling in fron onf the cam it doesnt mean u can be good at.U must give what must be seen u must show u want it to be seen.thousands of girls doing this already,and look at them still anonymous because they do it for money .Never by passion or love

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by coughing_stevie Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:40 am

Thanks for the words of advice.

I actually am passionate about this fetish, which I would hope would help me when recording footage...
coughing_stevie
coughing_stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by lol Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:48 pm

No problem.Just remember what members wanna see..no changing angles...no many cuts.And if u do cut do it in a pro way.Adjust lights.And get a better camera.And then first try posting on youtube first,see hows going on and then u can see if its worth buying some better camera and a better equipament

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by coughing_stevie Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:38 am

Ok...what do you mean by "cuts"? And why is changing angles bad? lol
coughing_stevie
coughing_stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by lol Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:43 am

lol.see..there are more reasons u should try to study a bit more the art of filming a "sf" clip before trying to sell them

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by coughing_stevie Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:13 am

Well, I'm learning as I go obviously! lol
coughing_stevie
coughing_stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin1 Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:23 am

If you never come to Barcelona (Spain) you can contact me and apply to one of my model's casting. I film 1 of each 10 girls that show up to a casting, but since you say you have passion for cams and having your lungs flooded with smoke, you 'll have lots of chance to access to one of my video sessions.

Fran
(Smokingsweeties producer)
Admin1
Admin1
Admin

http://www.smokingsweeties.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hey Sat May 29, 2010 11:19 am

hey there coughing_stevie i am 29/m/melbourne maybe if intrested we can chat private clips4sale is a good way to make $$$ if intrested pm me and well chat

hey

Back to top Go down

Post by lavivi Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:19 am

I actually am passionate about this fetish, which I would hope would help me when recording footage...

lavivi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down