SmokingSweeties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to begin?

2 posters

Go down

How to begin? Empty How to begin?

Post by PzSniper Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:53 pm

Hello,
I'm a non smoker but love how this models do it, it turn me on greatly! Smile
Found this forum googleing and i'm planing to buy vidoes soon in meantime I've a question for you.
Can you point me good resources to help my girlfrind (a smoker) learn how to drag, exale, and do all tricks i see on this amazing videos?

Sorry for the odd question but i love this place and hope to find a way.

Bye

pz

PzSniper

Back to top Go down

How to begin? Empty Re: How to begin?

Post by PzSniper Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:04 pm

posted this on august and still no answer... can someone try to help me please?

PzSniper

Back to top Go down

How to begin? Empty Try the site www.smokingfeelsgood.com

Post by bbs56 Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:51 am

bbs56

Back to top Go down

Post by PzSniper Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:59 am

Thanx bbx56 i like your try but this site teach how to start to smoke, she's smoking already since 10ys... i wish to find resourced abt smoke style...

PzSniper

Back to top Go down

Post by tanja76 Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:43 pm

Hi PZ,

I am Tanja from Germany and I am a heavy smoker. I smoke 2 ppd of Reyno menthol 100 white.
I enjoy smoking very much and I am also very addicted. If I do not have a cigarette for 1/2 an houre I get cravings.

My suggestin for you is:
Try to convince your girlfrient to smoke more intense.
You need to exhale completely before inhaling the smoke. The draw long and hard on the cigarette and inhale deep. Then you need to hold in the smoke quite long in your lungs. I suggest 5-10s at least.
You need to feel the nicotine kick in your head.
I think if she does this then she gets more addicted and will automatically smoke like the girls you see over here.

Yours
Tanja

tanja76

Back to top Go down

Post by PzSniper Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:31 pm

Hi Tanja, thank you a lot for you hints, will talk to my g/f asap.
But do u also have any online resources to share? I mean forum, websites..or even better videos on YouTube or something like that. I think sometimes it's better watch a video to learn something.

Did u shoot any videos of yourself maybe?

Greetings

Alex

PzSniper

Back to top Go down

Post by tanja76 Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:30 pm

I have seen so many smokers wasting their cigarettes by just puffing the smoke. Some people call themself smokers but they do not even inhale deeply.
The most pleasure I get from my cigarettes when I really deeply inhale. But of course I am already heavily hocked. I think you really need to make your girl friend a havily addicted smoker. That would be also nice for her because she will feel the real joy of smoking.
I think that smoking can only be fully enjoyed when you are heavily addicted. I need the starting of the cravings to really enjoy my next cigrette.
Does your girlfriend feel cravings when she does not smoke for a longer time? 1-2h?

And by the way, no I do not have a Youtube video or a webpage with videos of me smoking.

tanja76

Back to top Go down

How to begin? Empty @tanja76

Post by master Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:05 am

hello (servus)!
going to write some words with an austrian man who just loves the things you are talking about?!?! Are you able to do double or tripple drags to yourself?

By the way. you are right. wasting cigarettes is just what most women are doing - and so this is the thing I don't want to see here as mentioned to Fran several times!! And he is obeying to us as his great productions prove Wink

master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum