SmokingSweeties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh well...

+2
smurf
Admin1
6 posters

Go down

Oh well... Empty Oh well...

Post by Oilibh Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:24 am

I am sorry, this is a little negative. I have just had a couple of drinks and felt compelled to write this.

I like the new model Jessi, her smoking is great, but, as one of the reviewers said, she's not really the prettiest one around and I have seen better smoking as well.
Sometimes I cannot understand why a model like her gets more reviews than others who are way better and smoke more intensely.
One of my favourites is Bojana. Her smoking is really intense and she often does triple inhales and still got some capacity in her lungs to fill the rest with more air to press the smoke deeper into her lungs. Now, that's what I call great smoking.
Us dudes do looks at a girls tits and she's got pretty ones, too.
I guess, it's just different views and perceptions of different people. Just as it is with everything around us.
Oh well, Fran, you did a great job anyway and I thank you for it.

Oilibh

Back to top Go down

Oh well... Empty Re: Oh well...

Post by Admin1 Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:19 pm

There are so many unpredictable factors that makes a video popular or not. I share with you that each person has different perceptions with smoking videos. Some only appreciate stained fingers and teeths, other pretty models, addiction, breast expansion, smoking style, nostril exhales, coughs, light ups with matches, stockings, costumes... not easy or mandatory to cover all visions of the point we all share: girls hooked to a sweet addiction.

Everybody gets crazy about Rosy, I really don't enjoy watching her smoking, and maybe because I'm from Spain, she is a normal girl here. But Rosy breaks the charts of reviews and comments on the site, as well as the (disappeared) Vanessa. I also share your opinion about Bojana, who IMO ranks together with the great Alazne in addiction and heavy smoking style

When I did the camera test to Jessi, I already knew that this kind of girl will be loved or hated, her beauty is dramatical, extreme, not a barbie, the look of a strong woman heavily addicted. It has been so easy to work with her, she loves the camera, and I loved to print shadows in her face with the lights, enhancing her cheeks, not really femenine but kind of fatal woman, and IMO spechless smoking style, not my number one (still didn't found her) but on my personal top-10, she loves to chain smoke in real life, and since I know personally the models this makes a difference between Rosy, who smokes a cig per hour. Vanessa or Jessi will smoke 4-5/hour. I really appreciate this!

A last quote: top seller videos are not really the most commented.
Admin1
Admin1
Admin

http://www.smokingsweeties.com

Back to top Go down

Oh well... Empty interesting

Post by vault Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:10 pm

since it was my review that poster referred to and this is compelling topic i will respond. to me there is a balance between a number of factors upon judging quality of work. i look at the model and how she meets my personal expectations of physical beauty, i look at the feminity with which she smokes. i look at the length and depth of her inhales and the consistency of her exhales. i also look at what i call ash management. jessi was a good purchase by me, mind you not a great purchase but a good purchase the intensity of her smoking almost makes up for a couple of things she may lack. now a side by side comparison of jessi with rebeca is warranted because i bought videos at same time. rebeca is very hot she smokes with flare she has nail polish on for one scene meaning between scenes she or someone else applied it. these are all things which make rebeca video far superior to jessi video. thing is sometimes ill come back to a video at a later time and ill see it from different perspective and appreciate it on whole new level. as far as rosy i cant explain it seeing her smoke makes my knees weak combines every aspect of fetish i watch and makes it her own although you fran deserve credit for lighting and angle so focus is just on fetish and fetish alone. just my two cents

vault

Back to top Go down

Post by smurf Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:37 pm

Hi Fran! I know everyone has their own personal tastes but the fact that you don't enjoy watching Rosy, sounds very strange to me. I would be very happy to watch Rosy in real life and it's pity that I can do it only while sitting at my desk. She is a doll, her style isn't awesome but it's quite good. I didn't know that she smokes a cig per hour, this fact makes me think that she isn't so addicted but the number of her daily cigs isn't bad and maybe she will increase in the future.
As far as your videos are concerned, I usually care about everything (face, skin, voice, body, smoking style, personality). I like watching girls as beautiful as goddesses (for example Alejandra, Rosy, Vanessa, Carol, Ajda, Maite) but I also go crazy for girls who aren't incredibly beautiful but who have a strong addiction and an excellent smoking style (for example Mireya, Andrea and Bojana). In my opinion a girl who is not ugly and smokes like a chimney is not less attractive than a more beautiful girl who is an ordinary smoker. Obviously the best girls are those who combine both things: incredible beauty and incredible style and addiction.

smurf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin1 Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:04 am

I fully agree with each of your words, but my personal taste is that I don't like dolls or perfect goddess (girls who will rate 9-10). I can apreciate their beauty, but it does nothing to me

instead i get very excited with girls who rate 7-8 (goddess with some imperfections) this is my turn on with girls in real life. I.E. I love pretty girls with short legs but nice ass (some of you for sure understand me), also pinocchias (sexy girls with rare noses)... list can extend to braces, even glasses Rosy is so perfect that does nothing to me (except wearing glasses, for sure). But no need to say that the biggest imperfection that I love is their dirty addiction. Socially is an imperfection, I guess you all understand me sorry my English.

Admin1
Admin1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smurf Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:38 pm

Fran wrote:I fully agree with each of your words, but my personal taste is that I don't like dolls or perfect goddess (girls who will rate 9-10). I can apreciate their beauty, but it does nothing to me

instead i get very excited with girls who rate 7-8 (goddess with some imperfections) this is my turn on with girls in real life.

I like both kind of girl but I understand your opinion

Fran wrote:But no need to say that the biggest imperfection that I love is their dirty addiction. Socially is an imperfection

I know that smoking is bad for the health but it's difficult to me to say that this addiction is an imperfection. In my opinion smoking is an art and cigarettes have the power to make a girl irresistible.

smurf

Back to top Go down

Oh well... Empty hmmm

Post by idivided Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:26 pm

We all like different things, that is just the way it is. I would take her or a woman like Alazne any day over a girl like Rosy. The way you feel about Jessi's smoking is the way I feel about Vanessa's, as in it is still very good but a bit over hyped. I pretty much knew I loved this girl at 4min57seconds. She def knows what she is doing and I would love to see more!

Does Jessi remind anyone else of Famke Janssen?

idivided

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin1 Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:49 am

Or Maybe Keira Knightley

Oh well... Jessi-reds-powersmoker-girl-17
Oh well... Keira
Admin1
Admin1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sfet76 Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:33 am

Fran wrote:I fully agree with each of your words, but my personal taste is that I don't like dolls or perfect goddess (girls who will rate 9-10). I can apreciate their beauty, but it does nothing to me

instead i get very excited with girls who rate 7-8 (goddess with some imperfections) this is my turn on with girls in real life. I.E. I love pretty girls with short legs but nice ass (some of you for sure understand me), also pinocchias (sexy girls with rare noses)... list can extend to braces, even glasses Rosy is so perfect that does nothing to me (except wearing glasses, for sure). But no need to say that the biggest imperfection that I love is their dirty addiction. Socially is an imperfection, I guess you all understand me sorry my English.

Call me stupid or not, but what you say Fran, is what i like...i like "girl next door"type girls,with a strong addiction to smoking and even more when they have a heavy smoking style like a power smoker...i live in The Netherlands, i think the Girls in Holland are intresting for a smoking site...you have a lot of "perfect goddesses", but the most part of the Dutch Girls are natural beauties...and just "girl next door" so... bring the girls who you like Fran!!! Very Happy

sfet76

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeThoughts Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:34 pm

Yes, count me also among those who prefers "less than perfect goddesses".

I am NOT a fan of Rosy, because in a strange way she is just TOO good looking. And besides that, not a very good smoker.

I much prefer many of the other models, who may not be as pretty as Rosy, but are more attractive smokers.

Helen is the ultimate. Perfect.

But also models like Sophie, Alejandra, Jen, Alazne, and of course Franchezka.

SomeThoughts

Back to top Go down

Post by sfet76 Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:43 am

SomeThoughts wrote:Yes, count me also among those who prefers "less than perfect goddesses".

I am NOT a fan of Rosy, because in a strange way she is just TOO good looking. And besides that, not a very good smoker.

I much prefer many of the other models, who may not be as pretty as Rosy, but are more attractive smokers.

True! sophie,alazne,elsa,jen...o i like them!!!!

sfet76

Back to top Go down

Post by smurf Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:57 am

SomeThoughts wrote:Yes, count me also among those who prefers "less than perfect goddesses".

I disagree because I think that Rosy is a good smoker too. She doesn't smoke as much as other girls but her style isn't bad at all. If I had to choose between Rosy and Helen, I would say Rosy with no doubts.
As far as the other girls you mentioned, I don't know Francezcha, Jen and Alazne because I haven't bought their clips yet. I've only seen their pictures. Sophie is a wonderful heavy smoker, it's a pity she has disappeared. In my opinion Alejandra, together with Rosy and Maite, is the most beautiful girl of this website. But I think that the girl who better combines next door face with heavy smoking style is Elsa. She is stunning.

smurf

Back to top Go down

Oh well... Empty Re: Oh well!!! Very interesting comments, Fran

Post by Eleuthero Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:14 am

Fran wrote:There are so many unpredictable factors that makes a video popular or not. I share with you that each person has different perceptions with smoking videos. Some only appreciate stained fingers and teeths, other pretty models, addiction, breast expansion, smoking style, nostril exhales, coughs, light ups with matches, stockings, costumes... not easy or mandatory to cover all visions of the point we all share: girls hooked to a sweet addiction.

Your commentary about your personal views was very enlightening, Fran. I, too, find
Rosy's smoking absolutely uninteresting. I've already commented on the one vid of
hers I downloaded that I felt she was ordinary. No residuals, no constant stream of
exhales coming out her nose/mouth ... and I don't, personally, regard her as very
sexy.

I also totally agree with your comments about Bojana. Jessi is an enigma. I just
love that gap in her teeth ... there's a legend that gap-toothed girls are sweet and
good-natured. Her exhales are too short and her residuals are lacking but I think
it's because after she exhales she SWALLOWS the remaining smoke. Therefore,
her smoking power can be underestimated. I love her sculpted face. If she
allowed her exhales to last longer and to allow more residuals, she'd be at the
top of the list. Also, Jessi strikes me as a modest girl and, personally, aside
from maybe Jen, I totally love her.

Vanessa is the prototypical "good time girl" ... always with a ready laugh but I
love her wild hair let LOOSE, not tied up in a bun. However, Vanessa lacks a
variety of inhales and exhales. Yes, there's always that "whoosh" on inhale
but no SNAPS or other mouth sounds when a cigarette is forcefully removed
from the lips. Her residuals are CONSTANTLY there but not very interestingly
EXPRESSED. Jen's second video, even the interview part, shows an amazing
variety of post-exhale residual release. Jen also has the "dirty exhale" mastered
i.e., sometimes a cone, sometimes a wide asymmetric "cloud", sometimes
mutliple partial "leaks" (these were particularly sexy in the last scene of her
second video).

You're absolutely right that, as a businessman, you have to accommodage a
wide variety of tastes but I think the old expression "variety is the spice of
life" should be a motto for your models. Don't inhale the same way every
time. Don't exhale the same way every time. Above all, don't use up your
power in scene one!!! Unfold slowly so that you are a more of a "nasty girl"
in scene three than scene one. See my comments, too, about the color
schemes for their fashions. Neither Gwen nor Vanessa look terribly good
in black but Encarni is stunning in black.

Love your work, Fran. Keep 'em coming. I'm a pretty discriminating
downloader and have about a dozen videos but you can be sure that
I'll be "steady Eddie" as a customer in the fullness of time.

Cheers,

John

Eleuthero

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleuthero Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:44 pm

I think you know, Fran, that your words deeply agree with my personal sentiments
about "beauty" and "style". Rosy, to me, is featureless as a smoker. In most of
her vids, she just touches the end of the cigarette. Compare this to people like
Raquel or Jen whose lips "caress" the cigarette. I find Rosy's smoking to be very
"mechanical".

I don't know why Jessi gets repeatedly downgraded by a few people on the Forum
and on the reviews of her videos. Her beauty is TOTALLY unique. Also, what is
often not appreciated is the fact that the "whoosh" after Jessi inhales is THE most
intense on the site. She's not really interested in showy exhales because she's the
truest of addicts. She wants that smoke DOWN in her lungs. Even so, when she
DOES exhale, it will often be a very quick and thick exhale followed by substantial
residuals streaming out of her nose.

Also, before the bedroom scene where she's lying down, a large number of Jessi's
hits feature a Stefi-like "pop" when she removes the cigarette after an inhale because
she's got a tight CLAMP on the cigarette. Jessi isn't my number one favorite but she's
pretty high up the list.

Eleuthero

Back to top Go down

Post by oilibhear333 Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:55 pm

Love your work, Fran. Keep 'em coming. I'm a pretty discriminating

NOT!! This guy is crazy! He decided to quit the site and not be a "steady Eddie" anymore. Fine with me.
Some of the things he said in other posts...disgraceful.

oilibhear333

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleuthero Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:48 pm

oilibhear333 wrote:Love your work, Fran. Keep 'em coming. I'm a pretty discriminating

NOT!! This guy is crazy! He decided to quit the site and not be a "steady Eddie" anymore. Fine with me.
Some of the things he said in other posts...disgraceful.

Yeah, I must be crazy for criticizing all of the low-level lying in the descriptions
of videos or the slipping of lights in full flavor packs. At 9 euros ($13) Fran's
25-minute videos are no longer a bargain.

But what amazes me most is THIS: How can Ed Luisser of CoLight get better
looking models from OKLAHOMA CITY (an absolutely NOWHERE place) than
Fran gets from a glamorous place like Barcelona?? And Luisser's videos now
on SmokingFlicks have no deceptions in either the video descriptions or the
brand being smoked. A 60-minute video on SmokingFlicks (rather normal
length) is $30 ... about on par with Fran's prices.

In Luisser's videos on SmokingFlicks, Franchezca wouldn't even stand out
as being especially beautiful. But what I tire of the most is the "Fran Navas
Admiration and Rubber Stamp Society" on this site. He's an excellent
photographer but, to be blunt, his models are rarely great looking and/or
smoke as good as they look. He overdirects most videos and pushes models
by making a pack-a-day smoker smoke ten in one video. Ed Luisser of
CoLight patiently put 10-minute clips together into a 60-minute video
over months so that models could smoke 2-3 per shooting.

I'm one of the few truly RATIONAL people on this fucking site. You think
stuff I say is "disgusting". I'm dying to hear what that "disgusting" stuff
is. All these turkeys on this site who fall all over themselves with 5-star
ratings for ABSURDLY bad videos like the recent Jessica video ... I suppose
you find their aesthetic sense rational and visionary, eh?

Eleuthero

Back to top Go down

Post by oilibhear333 Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:09 pm

OK, he put some Marb Lights in the Reds box, so what?
Everyone is entitled to their opinions! That is great, isn't it? I respect your views BUT, I just don't like that you make Fran look bad on his own site.
Nowadays we have to be thankful that there are producers who do these videos for us. There are different tastes and that is a good thing. Individual tastes are what makes this crappy world be a better place.

Fran cannot fulfill everyones tates with every video. I find the majority of Frans models great looking and YES, I have given five stars very often. And, NO, I will not be insulted by you.
If you think this is such a fucking site, why don't you piss off and let us enjoy Fran's work.
Happy Christmas!

oilibhear333

Back to top Go down

Oh well... Empty I already did "piss off"

Post by Eleuthero Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:00 pm

But I just had to reply to your SCREED. It's like you declared yourself a
discerning person and others "crazy" because you're such a rubber stamp
that criticisms won't be countenanced by you. Anybody with a strident
critique has been DEFINED as "crazy" by you.

Well, then, I'm "crazy" and my criticisms extend beyond just the fake-outs
of switching cigarettes in their packs. However, I refuse to reiterate those
criticisms. I'll let you enjoy the site while I have already moved on to
"greener" pastures.

Eleuthero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum