SmokingSweeties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thought

2 posters

Go down

A Thought Empty A Thought

Post by Salthart Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:21 pm

You know, our fetish is not as weird as we sometimes think it is. Think about it. Without getting too graphic, there are certain parts of the female body that we like to rub and massage, causing her to feel a certain euphoria, and as we rub, the euphoria gets stronger and stronger until she reaches ecstasy. Well, when you smoke, the smoke massages your lungs. Who's to say it can't cause the same thing? Also, nicotine works on the pleasure center of the brain, the same place that sex works. Who's to say it can't have the same effect? Each drag, especially deep ones with long holds, could get you closer and closer to climax, until finally you break. That's what I'd like to see some lady portray.

Salthart

Back to top Go down

A Thought Empty surf

Post by vault Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:43 am

there are sites out there that cater to specific aspect of fetish you are referring to.

vault

Back to top Go down

A Thought Empty Re: A Thought

Post by Salthart Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:36 am

Oh yeah?? I've never found them.

Salthart

Back to top Go down

A Thought Empty sites

Post by vault Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:06 am

one site in particular comes to mind. was member recently. don't want advertise name on this forum but trust me its still out there keep looking.

vault

Back to top Go down

Post by Salthart Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:46 am

Cool!! Thanks, Vault!!

Salthart

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin1 Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:08 am

vault wrote:one site in particular comes to mind. was member recently. don't want advertise name on this forum but trust me its still out there keep looking.

No problem about stating other sites here.
I'll love to join the site too and take some more graphical ideas to apply on my work.
Admin1
Admin1
Admin

http://www.smokingsweeties.com

Back to top Go down

A Thought Empty okay

Post by vault Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:26 am

the site im referring to is altasmoking i believed its based in the states. alot of there work is exactly what first poster described.

vault

Back to top Go down

Post by factor4 Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:40 pm

uhhh... I smoke and I can tell you that is does not massage my lungs... sure I feel a sensation and I do feel pleasure but I never splooged in my pants from smoking alone. The other areas you are talking about on a females anatomy have many more nerve endings then other tissues in the body when stimulated they cause a chemical response in the brain, yes smoking also causes a chemical reaction in the brain... though I doubt you will ever find a woman who climaxes from smoking. This is not to say that smoking when combined with sexual activities do not go well together.

I also have a large collection of Altasmoking material and I do not think it is really what you have in mind, it is mostly just pretty women (most of them are not good smokers) smoking while playing with themself and talking dirty too you. I recommend Charlie Lane and Jamie Lynn from their site. However if addiction is your primary attraction you wont find it on that site.

factor4

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin1 Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:00 am

I also was subscriptor of Alta for one month. The site was loaded with social smokers (3 of each 10 were clearly addicted) who instructed to the audience how to masturbate. I bet that AltaSmoking reachs a bigger market than I do since the concept I have for smokingsweeties is noy horny girls who need to masturbate because they feel horny. But I'll not enjoy filming this sexual topics.
Sexual depictions are not my concept of glamour. I like nudity as sensuality, but not sexuality.
IMO an attractive smoking model has to be cold, inteligent, curvy and addicted, but any sexual extra will break the magic I see on their addiction and mistery.

factor4 wrote:I recommend Charlie Lane and Jamie Lynn from their site. However if addiction is your primary attraction you wont find it on that site.

If anybody has any idea about how to contact Jamie Lynn or her representing model agency, please let me know. I want this girl on smokingsweeties, and I'll offer her a 'glamour' video shooting proposal.
Admin1
Admin1
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Thought Empty more info

Post by vault Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:15 am

i know jamie lynn also did some work with the american smoking models site. hope this helps.

vault

Back to top Go down

Post by factor4 Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:14 pm

Jamie lynn appears to not have done any videos sense 2008. However IMDBpro claims to have contact information and offers a free trial.
scroll to the bottom and see: Personal Details -> contact info

It's worth a shot.

factor4

Back to top Go down

Post by padde96 Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:32 pm

Jamie is filming again now 2010 at least.

She has been pregnant it seems looking at her still lovely bags. She got filmed smoking again this autumn, both clips are available on at www.bobsvideos.com in the smoking section. I think one is named something like "Smoking Therapy, Dr Jamie..." and the other is named "Inspired".

They are also on a VOD smoking fetish site that is well known and quite expensive.

She also has a website that is her name and some .org/.net/com ending.

She would really fit in here and often talks about her love of smoking, actually in the above titles as well. A real IRL smoker for sure. Huge drags. Natural and lovely.

padde96

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin1 Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:35 pm

padde96 wrote:Jamie is filming again now 2010 at least.

She also has a website that is her name and some .org/.net/com ending.

i tried every combination and also google it but I was not lucky!
Admin1
Admin1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by padde96 Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:18 pm

Sorry, I saw on wiki that it was http://www.sexyjamie.com/. But that link is now dead, at least today. I know it worked maybe half a year ago.

Anyways, Bobsvideos has been filming her for many years, and I believe shes worked for Vivid as well, and Penthouse of course (pet of the year 200x).

She should be able to find in some way since she does do jobs...but I dont know the professional channels.

padde96

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum