SmokingSweeties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebeca

Go down

Rebeca Empty Rebeca

Post by Salthart Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:15 am

It's a shame this video is going away because I would like to have commented on it. This is a great video!! Rebeca smokes well, taking drag after drag, sometimes exhaling WHILE she is inhaling, giving her lungs a constant flow of nicotine. Her breasts are almost always exposed and, maybe it's just me, but they are beautiful!! They are shaped perfectly with no sag at all. Also, the nipples are sticking out, almost like they are erect. You can just imagine, as I mentioned in another post, that the nicotine is getting her more and more excited and they are getting bigger and bigger. I know that Fran has said that he doesn't want this to become a site that's all about the breasts. That's okay, Fran, just keep doing occasional breasts and keep doing the quality work you are doing with them. Don't miss this video!! Get it while you still can!!

http://www.smokingsweeties.com/videos/rebeca-smoking-breasts-expand/prod_308.html

Salthart

Back to top Go down

Rebeca Empty Re: Rebeca

Post by Admin1 Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:35 pm

No, this video will not go away. There was another Rebeca before and her videos were removed. I'll try to remove the sticky note.

Of course I'll do ocassional topless, and/or transparent clothes that I also love. I'll film Rebeca soon again.
Admin1
Admin1
Admin

http://www.smokingsweeties.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Salthart Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:58 pm

Cool!! Thanks again for all you do, Fran!!

Salthart

Back to top Go down

Post by Salthart Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:37 am

Oh yeah, I forgot. Only one thing about this video that I disliked. She seemed to smoke Marlboro Lights instead of good strong ones with lots of nicotine, at least part of the time. I hate Lights. They seem to me to be pretend cigarettes.

Salthart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down