SmokingSweeties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STEFI (Heavy smoking Stefi) - a review

3 posters

Go down

STEFI (Heavy smoking Stefi) - a review Empty STEFI (Heavy smoking Stefi) - a review

Post by rmike Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:12 am

OK, this is not currently on sale by SSweeties but it's a work by Fran...

First impressions is that I think this clip would be a success for the "usual" SSweeties client. Where to start?
Stefi has a new look, with shorter hair - kind the of "neo-punk" trend that seems to be established for some time in Spain (but not only). I would say Stefi looks gorgeous in any style - just look into her eyes and get lost. I also loved her looks before. Now she is differently beautiful. However there is a new piercing in the middle of her mouth, which is mentioned, but not fully shown on the previews. It can distract you at the beginning and for me it's not my cup of tea (sorry Stefi - but I'm sure you like it and many other guys will, and even I would change my mind if I ever were face to face with you!).

Now, the smoking - mind-boggling is maybe the word... Did you ever notice how some models begin a clip (shooting session) very smoke hungry, and on the second cigarette they start to lose some intensity and even tired of smoking, taking fewer puffs and wasting smoke towards the end? - Not with STEFI! She keeps the same hard sucking, same deep inhaling and holds the smoke inside for ever from the first to the last second of the clip, always to the butt! I am not exaggerating. Stefi does *real* multiple inhales (not exhaling through the nose while taking the second puff, which is sometimes advertised as multiple inhaling). Stefi doesn't cheat - and she looks at you with her eyes - "the eyes" - like saying - "I'm real", and at the same time looking so relaxed and not bothered by the amount of smoke she is handling.

The last part of the video is a must for breast lovers because the blue outfit favours Stefi's heavenly boobies with a very well achieved perspective that makes us to be looking beside her, really close to her and see in detail how the marlboro red vanishes in increments of several mm with a single of Stefi's loooong draws. Congratulations on the filming, Fran.

Audio is the best ever you will hear all you have to hear and makes this experience even more sexy. Hearing is believing.

I think that's it for first thoughts, if I were to be picky, I would want the scenes to be not so alike... but that makes this a video more "real" than when scenes are varied (ex: secretary or barmaid "roles") - This is Stefi smoking - period. More pickiness - I also don't understand why the matches (like someone else criticized on the board)... it's a waste of seconds when some models (who are obviously not used to them) try and fail a match lightup... and why keeping that on the final edit, Fran? But even in that Stefi is a pro, and I bet she would lightup her cigs sexier than anyone in a gas cooker or with a flamethrower! Oh of course - I would like the video to be longer!! If possible 24 hours a day and right here! But for the first time, on all videos I purchased I didn't dare to touch the skip button once (and that didn't even happen on Stefi's first clip).

Stefi, you are the best - the bestest!

"Fumamos?"

<3

rmike

Back to top Go down

STEFI (Heavy smoking Stefi) - a review Empty Una duda - A doubt

Post by Julius Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:46 am

Una pregunta, Stefi habla en el video? Si es asi, en espaƱol o ingles?

Gracias por el review.

---------

One question, Stefi spoken in the video? If so, in spanish or english?

Thanks for the review.

Forgive my English, because I translated with google translator.

Julius

Back to top Go down

STEFI (Heavy smoking Stefi) - a review Empty Re: STEFI (Heavy smoking Stefi) - a review

Post by rmike Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:36 am

Hi Julius, Stefi no habla - the video is without any dialogue (or monologue)

rmike

Back to top Go down

STEFI (Heavy smoking Stefi) - a review Empty Re: STEFI (Heavy smoking Stefi) - a review

Post by Admin1 Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:07 am

Admin1
Admin1
Admin

http://www.smokingsweeties.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Julius Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:53 am

Hi Julius, Stefi no habla - the video is without any dialogue (or monologue)

Muchas gracias por tu aclaracion, Mike.

Un saludo, Julius.

Thank you very much for your clarification, Mike.

Regards, Julius.

Julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rmike Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:17 am

You are welcome, Julius

Saludos

rmike

Back to top Go down

Post by sfet76 Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:21 am

Why is this one not for sale on smoking sweeties anyway??

Yesterday i posted in the models section that i would see steffi back again...i missed this one completely..haha..sorry..

sfet76

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down