SmokingSweeties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

francheza we miss u !!

3 posters

Go down

francheza we miss u !! Empty francheza we miss u !!

Post by scott Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:29 am

hi fran would u bring the surper hot model francheza back again , coz i think she is the queen of this site, anyway if possiable i also would love to c vanessa ,rosy, marta,elsa back again ,hope u will not make us disappointed~cheers~

scott

Back to top Go down

francheza we miss u !! Empty Re: francheza we miss u !!

Post by Admin1 Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:26 pm

next one is rosy with 3 more girls, all together. I've an appointemnt with Franchezca at the beginning of July for a new shooting.
Admin1
Admin1
Admin

http://www.smokingsweeties.com

Back to top Go down

francheza we miss u !! Empty that's great

Post by 三 Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:22 am

thanks fran 4 ur hard work~rosy is my favoriaty as wel ~love to c her

Back to top Go down

Post by padde96 Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:44 pm

This is amazing news for me...she is my absolute fav. Slim, sexy attitude, cute, smoking tons and having a slim body with, what looks like, all natural lovely breasts.

As I may have written too many times by now, I really hope we can see her ribs ans breasts bare as she inhales. She wrote a positive comment on filming topless in her comment thread, so Fran, if possible, please don't aim for a perfect film according to the silicone age and let us see her as she is.

Greatnews anyway. Lovely. Keep us updated.

padde96

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeThoughts Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:45 am

Yes.

Please Fran......please film Franchezca with bare breasts. Let her show off her breasts to us from all angles. Standing, sitting, leaning forward, etc.

And it would be great to have one of the scenes with her lying topless on her back, inhaling deeply with her chest rising.

Also, could you have her doing some talking exhales?

Thanks for bringing her back very very soon. And topless!

SomeThoughts

Back to top Go down

Post by padde96 Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:21 pm

Yes. This is the best SF related girl made visible to man. She is having the typical saggy tits of a smoker (bigger cause than pregnancy, on getting that floppy tits). Me personally love the look of that large flat chest. And even if I wish her the best and would not advice her to smoke if I was to ever be asked. She is still banging on some sexual completion here. To see her thin body, getting aged and lose elasticity due to oxygen and some enzymes that heavy smokers suffer from, and with that body, that low note, see her totally burn cigarettes while her lungs are as expanded as they get on heavy smokers, pushing her natural assets aside.

It shows how much she smokes and she cant stop anyway so I just hope she is fine and thank her for sharing what I think would have been done anyway (being a very heavy smoker with a slender body, and the hottest smokers tits I ever seen.

Is it impossible to know any other jobs she did? She must have a model ID or something?

Thx,

padde96

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum