SmokingSweeties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New questions for the interviews.

+5
marlbored
smurf
bjax21
Radioactive Toy
Admin1
9 posters

Go down

New questions for the interviews. Empty New questions for the interviews.

Post by Admin1 Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:56 am

Hi guys, the usual questions during the models interviews have been repeated far too much.
Perhaps I'm missing something that should be asked and I'm not doing.

Do you wish to suggest new questions to the models for the next interviews?
Admin1
Admin1
Admin

http://www.smokingsweeties.com

Back to top Go down

New questions for the interviews. Empty Re: New questions for the interviews.

Post by Radioactive Toy Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:03 am

(Re-posting from a thread in the requests section)

Fran,

As it is appropriate to say that there are many people on here who like coughing, would it be possible to include this question during smoking interviews? I know it was done with Helen and that was great, but maybe among other smokers who cough on set, ask them about it? It's a great line of questioning that can lead into some of the other darker aspects which is shortness of breathe/getting winded easily. The more detailed the model can be the better.

Please consider...

As a more straightforward question, ask them. "do you notice any of the health effects from smoking?" or along those lines. If they can talk about noticing anything with their breathing, or even just their teeth, fingers, overall fitness that's awesome.

Finding out of they cough in the morning is also awesome to know.

Radioactive Toy

Back to top Go down

Post by bjax21 Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:15 am

Radioactive Toy wrote:(Re-posting from a thread in the requests section)

Fran,

As it is appropriate to say that there are many people on here who like coughing, would it be possible to include this question during smoking interviews? I know it was done with Helen and that was great, but maybe among other smokers who cough on set, ask them about it? It's a great line of questioning that can lead into some of the other darker aspects which is shortness of breathe/getting winded easily. The more detailed the model can be the better.

Please consider...

As a more straightforward question, ask them. "do you notice any of the health effects from smoking?" or along those lines. If they can talk about noticing anything with their breathing, or even just their teeth, fingers, overall fitness that's awesome.

Finding out of they cough in the morning is also awesome to know.

I agree with this! I'd also love some questions about the addiction, as in when did they first feel addicted, what does it feel like to really need a cigarette, what does it feel like when they really crave a cigarette, etc...

bjax21

Back to top Go down

Post by smurf Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:45 pm

Questions about cough are certainly interesting. This is a list of other questions you could ask your models:

- Are you worried about your health or you don't care about it?
- Would you stop smoking if you were pregnant?
- Do you always smoke the same brand or you like to change? How many brands have you tried? Is the brand really important?
- Do you like cigarette smell?
- How long can you resist without smoking? Do you suffer when you are on a plane? Can you describe how you feel when you crave a cigarette?
- Do your parents know that you smoke? What do (would) they think about your addiction?
- What is the maximum number of cigarettes you have smoked in one day?

smurf

Back to top Go down

Post by marlbored Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:24 pm

Some more questions:
- What is your favorite cigarette of the day?
- In which situations do you love smoking the most?
- In which situations do you miss smoking the most?
- Do you smoke when you feel ill?
- Do you smoke in your room/house?
- Do you feel sexy when you smoke?

marlbored

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin1 Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:58 pm

Great questions! I've filmed some new videos including exclusively those questions, but I'll keep those questions for further videos.

On the new videos, 3 models ask the questions to each other. The very next video already includes those questions.
Admin1
Admin1
Admin

Back to top Go down

New questions for the interviews. Empty Possible questions

Post by Flwriter Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:07 am

Do you think you smoke...the right amount for you? Too much? Or would you like to smoke more if you had the opportunity/money?

How long have you been smoking at your current level?

How often do you cough?

Has smoking changed your voice at all?

Flwriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian13 Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:18 pm

I think that the smoking questions are great, but I would love to see some other questions like:

How do you stay in shape?
Do you workout?
Follow a diet?
Are you good at sports?
Running?

Stuff like that.

Brian13

Back to top Go down

Post by ruppin Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:18 pm

I suggest asking what they think about nose exhales style and If they love to do it.

ruppin

Back to top Go down

Post by summers Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:46 pm

Brian13 wrote:I think that the smoking questions are great, but I would love to see some other questions like:

Do you workout?
Follow a diet?
Are you good at sports?
Running?

Stuff like that.
There are a lot of sub-fetish questions on display here, that may only benefit the particular fantasies of a very reduced group of sub-fetishists, or individuals. I hope Fran will be able to reject off-topic questions and select only those that are related to smoking fetish.
IMHO just one single question about sports, focusing on how smoking affects to the model's air capacity, is enough. Diets, proteines beverages and muscles are not related to the smoking fetish.

I'm the only one?

As a lover of lazy smoking girls who don't practice sports, I will like to know how many hours a girl can chain smoke on her couch (for hours), whoch will be a perfect question for a smoking interview.

BTW, Wonderful Annie, the sweedish model, was talking (too much) about sports on her video, but I don't wish every model talking about their life on the gym,
I guess that there are specific websites covering sport-victim girls on C4S

summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian13 Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:01 pm

summers wrote:
Brian13 wrote:I think that the smoking questions are great, but I would love to see some other questions like:

Do you workout?
Follow a diet?
Are you good at sports?
Running?

Stuff like that.
There are a lot of sub-fetish questions on display here, that may only benefit the particular fantasies of a very reduced group of sub-fetishists, or individuals. I hope Fran will be able to reject off-topic questions and select only those that are related to smoking fetish.
IMHO just one single question about sports, focusing on how smoking affects to the model's air capacity, is enough. Diets, proteines beverages and muscles are not related to the smoking fetish.

I'm the only one?

As a lover of lazy smoking girls who don't practice sports, I will like to know how many hours a girl can chain smoke on her couch (for hours), whoch will be a perfect question for a smoking interview.

BTW, Wonderful Annie, the sweedish model, was talking (too much) about sports on her video, but I don't wish every model talking about their life on the gym,
I guess that there are specific websites covering sport-victim girls on C4S
I disagree with you completely, yes there are other sites out there that have smoking fetish content but do you really want to just hear that the model loves to smoke and nothing else? I wanted to add something more to clips, as you said what effects has smoking had on her ability to workout? Is she still good at sports and running? We know that a lot of models smoke to stay thin, does she do that? Does she have to follow a diet or not?

I think that they are all valid questions that I think would add to the clips.

Brian13

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin1 Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:28 am

I've asked to the models some related questions to sports/running on a recent video with Jessi, the answers have been really interesting.
Thanks for your proposal.
Admin1
Admin1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum