SmokingSweeties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new models!?

3 posters

Go down

new models!? Empty new models!?

Post by tumble Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:32 pm

what about more new models? lately there have been some really good ones. alba for example.i also really like sara(who is not really a new one).
from my point of view it has been a little to much videos of models, we had seen quite often. vanessa, andrea, franchezca.espaccially vanessa is to much overepresented on smokingsweeties. i don't like group videos as well. i prefer videos, that focus on one model and her abilities.
i am very glad to hear, that there will be a new gwen video. haven't seen her for quite a while. to see alazne in a new video would be awesome!!!

tumble

Back to top Go down

new models!? Empty Re: new models!?

Post by Eleuthero Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:30 am

Gwen was always underestimated and I don't know why. Her video in the tropical bikini is awesome. The woman had third exhales that are larger than most women's first. Alazne ... what can be said. Her capacity for smoke cannot be exceeded on this site. What a fiend. Her FOURTH exhales would be an alltime record for most ordinary women's FIRST!! I hope Alazne reappears someday.

Eleuthero

Back to top Go down

Post by smurf Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:30 pm

I think the best solution is a mixture between new and popular models. Personally I don't think Vanessa, Andrea and Franchezca are overrepresented. I will never be tired of watching them. This is also true for Rosy, Alexia, Sara, Anna Mc and Raquel. Gwen's return is a positive fact. I hope other models will return too. For example: Eli, Lorena, Encarni, Mireya, Lucy, Rebeca, Marta and Elsa.

smurf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum