SmokingSweeties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Go down

Feedback: no more darkside please Empty Feedback: no more darkside please

Post by vannier Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:53 pm

After downloading the latest volume 21, i’ve noticed a few of the questions asked of the models involve dark side stuff - telling them how many cigarettes they’ve smoked in their lifetime, cost, damage etc. In a few videos (group scene, imane etc) the models become visibly annoyed and uncomfortable with this type of questioning - it also makes the viewer uncomfortable when the model is uncomfortable.

If we look at SFK (41,539 members) and SF Palace (28,788 members) people heavily into darkside stuff comprise a very very small minority of the SF community. Video descriptions on this site also overemphasise darkside elements.
Please don’t unsettle the models, jeopardise ongoing relationships with the models, and make the majority of viewers uncomfortable just to satisfy a vocal minority on this board. This aside, the new volume is the best yet.

vannier

Back to top Go down

Feedback: no more darkside please Empty Re: Feedback: no more darkside please

Post by Radioactive Toy Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:54 am

If I may respectfully disagree, I think this is what SS is starting to get better at doing.

In my opinion it depends on the model, maybe simply ask the model in advance if she's comfortable talking about the darkside of the fetish. I think it depends on the model, some who smoke in a more glamorous way should be left alone at that, but those who really bury the smoke and have health issues we should still explore.

As I said in my own recommendations before, you're never going to make everybody happy with one video. So in any given video, one or more aspects should be the focus. Put out one pure glamour video and another where the smoking is more intense and the model talks about the darkside. Each release should be tailored to what a certain niche may want, instead of trying to make everyone happy on each video.

Please continue the darkside with the models that don't mind this part of their habit, in fact, explore it more, but if it makes them uncomfortable, go in a different direction.

I would love to see more darkside releases, but that's my vote, vannier disagrees, so know that with each release who your demographic is and try and please it accordingly.

Radioactive Toy

Back to top Go down

Post by bjax21 Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:36 am

Radioactive Toy wrote:If I may respectfully disagree, I think this is what SS is starting to get better at doing.

In my opinion it depends on the model, maybe simply ask the model in advance if she's comfortable talking about the darkside of the fetish.  I think it depends on the model, some who smoke in a more glamorous way should be left alone at that, but those who really bury the smoke and have health issues we should still explore.

As I said in my own recommendations before, you're never going to make everybody happy with one video.  So in any given video, one or more aspects should be the focus.  Put out one pure glamour video and another where the smoking is more intense and the model talks about the darkside.  Each release should be tailored to what a certain niche may want, instead of trying to make everyone happy on each video.

Please continue the darkside with the models that don't mind this part of their habit, in fact, explore it more, but if it makes them uncomfortable, go in a different direction.

I would love to see more darkside releases, but that's my vote, vannier disagrees, so know that with each release who your demographic is and try and please it accordingly.
I agree with Troy. I'm personally into the darkside stuff and I find it's very hard to find to good videos exploring this side of the fetish so I'm all in favor of continuing to ask the models darkside stuff. Like Troy suggested just make sure it's ok with the models in advance or only really get into the darkside stuff with the models that are comfortable with it.

bjax21

Back to top Go down

Post by sir doom Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:10 pm

I also agree with Radioactive Toy, the darkside content is what sets SSW apart from other producers. Asking the models in advance if they are ok with that sort of questioning is also a good idea. If I wanted to just watch pretty girls smoking there are plenty of other sites that cater too that, however SSW offers something more and even guys that don't have a darkside fetish can still enjoy the beauty of the model smoking with minimal intrusion.

The clips are often cut into segments and not all of the clips tend to focus on just the darkside. We all have different tastes but i'm not one of those crazy guys who is like "she has to be smoking a 120 or it does nothing for me or if she nose exhales im gonna puke" everyone needs to relax and be open to other peoples tastes. These clips are for everyone to enjoy and I think taking away the darkside aspect would impact a lot of fans of SSW. The most popular models on the site are the ones that can smoke like a chimney Vanessa, Andrea, Alazne, Iris etc all have wonderful smokers coughs and that it would be a shame to take that away from the productions.

sir doom

Back to top Go down

Post by smurf Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:14 pm

I agree with sir doom, bjax21 and Radioactive Toy. If the model is comfortable talking about those aspects of her addiction, I'm totally in favor of those questions. If the model isn't comfortable, it's better to talk about another topic. Personally, I think that all heavy smokers have a darkside which is worth being explored.

smurf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down