SmokingSweeties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SmokingSweeties please continue! sign below!

+2
smithbill1000
funboyxxxxx
6 posters

Go down

SmokingSweeties please continue! sign below! Empty SmokingSweeties please continue! sign below!

Post by funboyxxxxx Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:09 am

I am worried that the new site is going to take Fran's attention...

I'm sure there are many people that want naked etc clips but I am not one of them...

Please support me below if you want to ensure Fran still keeps updating the SmokingSweeties site with the usual great clips!

Thank you xx

funboyxxxxx

Back to top Go down

SmokingSweeties please continue! sign below! Empty Re: SmokingSweeties please continue! sign below!

Post by smithbill1000 Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:05 am

I too hope this site continues to be updated regularly with excellent content!

smithbill1000

Back to top Go down

SmokingSweeties please continue! sign below! Empty Re: SmokingSweeties please continue! sign below!

Post by smurf Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:19 pm

I agree with both. I don't like watching naked girls when they smoke. I like girls next door.
I hope that Fran continues to update smokingsweeties like he did before. It was wonderful to watch new hot clips added every week.

smurf

Back to top Go down

Post by sandra Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:25 pm

I totally agree - those wonderful gilrs next door chainsmoking and multiple smoking are so great - I would be very sad if Fran wouldn't continue - please Fran keep on doing that great work !!!!

sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin1 Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:58 pm

H. As you've noticed the site has been a bit quiet during the last weeks. Even I had no time to read this forum!!!!

I've been exclusively working on the new website, and now it is time for my webmaster to finish it so I'll have time for filming and editing.

From now on I ensure all of you that I'm concentrated to keep updating the site as usual. Today I've started to edit a couple of new Venus videos that may be released during the next hours.

Apologies for this site update break!
Admin1
Admin1
Admin

http://www.smokingsweeties.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sandra Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:46 am

Thanx a lot, Fran.
You are great !

sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by smokefan Wed May 20, 2009 4:30 pm

Naked smoking girls are nice, don't get me wrong! However, a true smoking fetishist knows it simply about the smoking and nothing else. As for my opinion, I'll be buying from both sites, but clothed girls smoking does a lot more for me.

smokefan

http://www.smokingsweeties.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down