SmokingSweeties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE END OF SMOKINGSWEETIES HAS COME. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT

+12
ldydx
billt2
smoke2max
markme
smokefan
max
triggs
smurf
malta
sandra
jonjor
Admin1
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

THE END OF SMOKINGSWEETIES HAS COME. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT Empty THE END OF SMOKINGSWEETIES HAS COME. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Post by Admin1 Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:13 pm

Sorry mates. Tired of reporting copyright abuses, my videos are shared around and I can't stop it. Video sales are getting close to the levels as when I started late in 2007 as amateur producer. What I've learnt this years?

I may understand that shared files is the rule for media nowadays, and to be a SF producer is the wrong decission. I'm sensible and too realistic, and I will not spend my precious time editing SF videos, spying hidden sharing forums, as I'm away of my family, my couple and my friends. SF sharers use my videos to get their 'karma' or 'share ratio' , YOU HAVE KILLED MY WORK. IS NOT WORTH TO CONTINUE WITH YOU SHARERS. SORRY, IT'S ENDED!. Last month sales were not enough to pay the studio rental and the models, it also don't pay the hours I spend, neither my gear.

During last month I've reported the abuse of 100 links - I count that this was 400.000 downloads in a month. (A dream if each video is 0.25 cents), Last week those 130 links had been deleted. But for sure new download links will appear next weeks, so what should I do? to be a SF producer or to be a cyberpolice? I can't fight against this. Sorry!

Each sharer has put his 2 cents for an early R.I.P of smokingsweeties. Now I have in mind other most profitable photo bussiness proposals from third parties, today is time to say yes to it. Why all old school SF producers ended too? maybe I was tough in believe that offering killer quality SF videos will be enough to live for? Sorry, supporters, SMOKINGSWEETIES HAS TO END. You sharers can continue killing the other talented SF producers (if there is any remaining active). Once producers have discontinued, you sharers should start to film you girlfriends smoking to get your fucking karma share ratio.

I want to give special thanks to the sharer RTHREAD who last week shared in a forum 29 of my latest videos, incluiding Mireya's clip that was shared for free some hours after I released on smokingsweeties: RTHREAD got 300 downloads in a week of Mireya's clip, I'm so jelous!!! Me only 35 downloads the same week... you beat me and I've to retire. Now Mireya's video is yours, not mine, despite the smooth video-edition that I was proud to do. Why don't you buy a camera and start to film smoking girls? Then you can use your own videos to gain your share-karma?, this will be a constructive sharing, isn't?. You have pissed me off my day! Thanks, RTHREAD, enjoy your share-ratio karma. Enjoy the end of another SF producer. What I learnt from you today?

Thanks to the legit supporters I had last years.

PS: Next weeks I'll be releasing all the stock edited videos I have, and some unedited sessions (around 15 clips).

NOTE TO SHARERS:
I Kindly ask sharers to refrain of sharing any of my videos again, maybe I'll get encouraged to film again. And if you have posted any link somewhere else please remove it.

NOTE TO SUPPORTERS
I also ask all supporters who are aware of any page linking to my videos, just report it to info@smokingsweeties.com .

Last edited by Fran on Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin1
Admin1
Admin

http://www.smokingsweeties.com

Back to top Go down

THE END OF SMOKINGSWEETIES HAS COME. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT Empty Can't believe it

Post by smokelov Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:43 pm

Hi Fran it's Adam.

Can't believe this is the case, if there is anything I can do to help you let me know - contact me via Facebook or whatever, I'll happily give up my time to search for links to your work.

Such a shame, this is the best SF stuff on the web, and the pirates have managed to ruin it for everyone, including themselves.

I hope you can keep the website up as a tribute to your work.

I guess you're onto it but putting this announcement on the front page may generate some revenue too.

Best of luck for the future!

smokelov

Back to top Go down

THE END OF SMOKINGSWEETIES HAS COME. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT Empty Sad

Post by hd_god Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:11 pm

It is really sad to read your post. I bought all volumes (I must say that I couldn't afford single downloads), but I still think the price was right, although the wait was hard...

I can imagine the frustration of seeing your work posted around. It is so easy to find your work nowadays on all kind of fora, and even torrent sites. It might work calling out on this site asking for "real" supporters that are willing to help you fight this battle. Most times it is enough to add your site to the blacklist of share sites, as that will add karma (or whatever they call it) for those that can find blacklisted content.

I'm still a huge fan of your work and hope that this is in the end not the last time that we have seen you around the smoking fetish.

Regards

hd

hd_god

Back to top Go down

THE END OF SMOKINGSWEETIES HAS COME. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT Empty WHAT????????????????

Post by OS Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:17 am

Hi Fran,

I am shocked to hear about the end of the best of all SF sites. It's the worst news ever! I am, honestly, on the verge of a breakdown here. What can I do? I'll do almost anything from hiring contract killers to scouting sites. Please tell us what to do to change your mind. I had so much fun writing some of the descriptions for various videos. The username is not the you know me by.

If your mind is set on ending the site (I just hope it isn't), how much time is left to download videos?

--> FUCK YOU RTHREAD, and all the other scumbags who rip and steal videos. This is WAR now, all rippers, prepare to end your web lives! I have time and I will scout SF sites. I know them all and I will find YOU.

OS

Back to top Go down

THE END OF SMOKINGSWEETIES HAS COME. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT Empty Please say it isn't so

Post by jonjor Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:34 am

Your site is nr 1. My jaw dropped when I read your post, my worst nightmare.

I understand that you are mad, I would myself be very angry and disappointed. I hope that you will change your mind, take a few days off, away from your site and think it through, you have made too big of an investment into this site to through it away.

I have purchased about 50% of your clips, always single download, never could wait for a package deal Smile
If there is one thing that has bugged me a bit, it's the fact that people who can wait get a volume at bargain prices, while us who can't wait for the next clip must pay a lot more Smile

There must be ways to limit the sharing of your clips other than surfing the web looking for links. My thought is this:
  • Charge a monthly fee instead of selling single clips, releasing a new clip each week
  • Remove all clips older than a month or so
  • Sell your older clips (volumes) only on DVD's, making it more of a hassle sharing it on the web

Have you looked into ways of tracing these illegally shared files? Perhaps there are ways of inserting a buyers e-mail address into the video file before he downloads it. Thus making it possible to trace who shared a video file. Don't know if it is possible, but it would probably discourage people from sharing.

Love your work, your fantastic quality, both visually and in audio. You have come a long way in a very short time, and are way ahead of other SF producers who have been on the marked for many years.

I hope you continue your work so we are able to enjoy new fantastic clips in the years to come. It's hard to fight piracy, if not impossible. I hope you can find away around the problem.

Best regards,
JJ

jonjor

Back to top Go down

THE END OF SMOKINGSWEETIES HAS COME. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT Empty desperate sadness !!

Post by hk Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:51 am

hi fran:
when i read through this post, i feel so sad and desperate!!i was ur loyal purchaser, love this best ever SF web in the world !!
i deeply understood ur motion, pirate is the most fucked up activites that disturb the ordinary products. Blame is not the effective way to prevent the illgel shareing .
There are some suggestion that can possiable work out to prevent illgel shareing , please do think it fran ,and please do not roughly just stop ur best wonderful web in the historial of the SF world
1. beacause SF product is high inelasity , ppl who highly fetish it will not likely to concerned much of the price of the product, particuarlly the high quility model(like rosy and ur last model mireya ). Therefore, the better way is increase the issue price. i suggest 20 EUR each , so the fuckin shareing ppl may feel unfair to shareing video to others .
2. as the jonjor suggest, u can tryin to produce DVD . can postal to the orderd customers. For this way, u can succussfully prevent any shareing and pirate . the better managerial way is that each DVD focus on each individual models, and extend the showing time for each model. (like each dvd contains 5-10 segments video of the model)and the price is absolutely not the issue if the ppl really fetish this model,(in case of me, i wil by rosy ,elsa , vanessa, and mireya)'s DVD even the price is 100 EURO.
3 try in install some spy detective fire well, inorder to detect who shareing ur video, i guess the email may connect in some case if the shareing ppl using the same as it use here.
anyway god bless smokingsweeties wil never going to end!! please do think about it, i am anticipate good news from u !!

hk

Back to top Go down

THE END OF SMOKINGSWEETIES HAS COME. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT Empty Re: THE END OF SMOKINGSWEETIES HAS COME. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Post by sandra Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:15 am

No, no, no - Fran this can't be true ! Please continue your great work ! Please !

sandra

Back to top Go down

THE END OF SMOKINGSWEETIES HAS COME. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT Empty Re: THE END OF SMOKINGSWEETIES HAS COME. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Post by malta Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:37 am

I'm shocked! What to do??? Блин я в шоке! Кто же будет радовать нас в дальнейшем прекрасными клипами!?
malta
malta

Back to top Go down

Post by smurf Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:17 am

After I have read this topic, I'm shocked. I understand your point of view but it's very sad to know that my favourite website is going to close. In my opinion this is by far the best smoking fetish website. I'm a student so you can imagine that I'm not a rich person despite that I've purchased at least 80% of your clips. I lived in hope to see your best model again and discover new hot smokers like Rosy, Vanessa etc.
I love your work because:
1) Almost all of your models are stunning and heavy smokers as well.
2) You, differently from other producers, don't always make the same videos in the same place. You often change location and situations.
3) You are an innovator because I think nobody filmed, before of you, girls smoking two at once in public or smoking more than two at once at the same time. Nobody filmed girls smoking while playing sport and while eating. Some of your clips like Vanessa multiples at midnight, Sophie smoking six at once, Ajda chain smoking on the beach, Patricia smoking while running; will remain in the smoking fetish history.
I hope you change your mind. You could change something in order to increase sales. You could cut prices because 6€ is a lot of money for many people. In order to do this, you could look for new models who don't pretend much money or you could reduce the lenght of your clips. You could create a member area. Are you sure that you need a studio? How about filming girls in a house or dedicating to outdoor scenes?
I think it's impossible to win the battle against piracy. Unfortunately pirates don't realize that they ruin the work of producers or maybe don't care about it. They also cause harm to our community because if all producers decide to close their websites, we'll have to live without new smoking videos. On the other hand I think it's possible to fight against piracy. I know you can't spend your days visiting forums, youtube etc. but your friends and your supporters can help you.
It would be a pity that you leave our world after you have bought a new camera. Only few days ago, it seemed that you had ambitious projects for the future.
I hope you can keep up your great work.

smurf

Back to top Go down

Post by sandra Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:38 pm

We totally agree with Smurf and the others. Don't throw away this fantastic work !!!
Sandra, Bettina, Pete, Richard, Patrick and Clara

sandra

Back to top Go down

THE END OF SMOKINGSWEETIES HAS COME. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT Empty the end and the contact

Post by master Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:46 pm

to franceso... this can`t be true!! how sad.... anyway... thank you soooo very much and good luck for the future....
to sandra.... hello.. any chance to contact you?
Question

master

Back to top Go down

THE END OF SMOKINGSWEETIES HAS COME. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT Empty and there is more saddness

Post by master Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:11 pm

no more rosy, no more vanessa, no more patricia, no more mireya, gwen, patricia, elsa ,,,,, Mad Embarassed Embarassed
the saddest day since september 11th... I am really moved to tears!!! No Fran... don't do this. . .

master

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin1 Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:16 pm

mmm I may change my mind after the support received by email from many of the loyal customers. They have very good ideas to save smokingsweeties, but however I'll need the effort of each one of you to report those copyright abuses in order to keep alive the future videos.

Thanks for the great ideas received, I'll find the best balance of the situation to continue releasing new videos in the coming years, only if sharers, leechers and seeders allow me to do my job.

Fran
Admin1
Admin1
Admin

Back to top Go down

THE END OF SMOKINGSWEETIES HAS COME. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT Empty please dont !

Post by SF lover Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:46 am

fran, i know that pirate is annoying for all producer. how about u just think about from another perspective, that is all those bloody shit abuse links are all kinda of advertisment for ur website. coz u already label logo at each video. sharers unlikely can share each video of ur web, ppl may detect some other best quality video through get more familiar with ur website, so fran , please be calm down. every coins have two site, maybe those links can increase ur awearnees , and potentially increase ur futuer income~ of course, every one hate the immoral pirate shareing , i trust every SF ppl will definitaly gonna to support u , once we find any links about ur video , we gonna report it to u ~ cheers
chirs

SF lover

Back to top Go down

Post by sandra Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:06 am

Fran, we are soooo happy that you will continue your excellent work. We promise that we will support you whereever and whenever we can. The models, the community is worth to continue this wonderful smoking project. All the best to you and thanks so much again that you changed your mind !!!
Sandra & Co

sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexxxya Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:50 pm

Do not give up.If u stop doing this amazing work it will be like they win the war, and we DON'T want this!!!!

Alexxxya

Back to top Go down

THE END OF SMOKINGSWEETIES HAS COME. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT Empty SS closing....NO please!!!

Post by Rusty Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:36 pm

Fran, say it is not so!! I've really just discovered your site in the last couple months, purchased 5 downloads (which I never share), and really, really like your work. I understand your sentiments and hope that something can be done to keep your business open. Your vids are top-notch; gorgeous women, great smokers, un-surpassed HD sound and lighting quality, all at a decent price. What will I do without Rosy and Vanessa??!!!!! Help! Best of luck as you consider your future endeavors. A fan, Rusty.

Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by soundofm Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:49 pm

Please do not stop your work Fran! I can imagine how frustrating it is to see when somebody is sharing the videos you made. Yesterday I bought a video on your site. And for sure - it won't be the last one.

soundofm

Back to top Go down

Post by triggs Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:43 pm

I hope you change your mind, you have made some great videos and they are some of the best in my collection, I hope the people who steal your videos are feeling guilty. If you do decide to quit, I just want to say thanx for the memories.

triggs

Back to top Go down

Post by max Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:39 am

Fran wrote:mmm I may change my mind after the support received by email from many of the loyal customers. They have very good ideas to save smokingsweeties, but however I'll need the effort of each one of you to report those copyright abuses in order to keep alive the future videos.

Thanks for the great ideas received, I'll find the best balance of the situation to continue releasing new videos in the coming years, only if sharers, leechers and seeders allow me to do my job.

Fran

I hope you do decide to continue. I've bought most of your volumes and your work is great. I'll help you out as best as I can if I see any links around that shouldn't be there.

max

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin1 Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:34 am

Thanks mates! The incredible support received the last days makes me go nearly straight to continue. Each one of you put their two cents encouraging me to keep my work going on.

As I enjoy my work, I still want to know how far I may bring the SF + HD-filming on the future, I agree that stop it now is too sad and I want to continue. As soon as I can keep my studio, great models, my top HD-filming tools, and the respect of the SF community for the copyright of my work, I'm proud to announce the continuity of the site.

You will see new videos released from me in the future, but the greatest reward I can receive is the respect and help to fight against this nightmare. Alone I can't.
Admin1
Admin1
Admin

Back to top Go down

THE END OF SMOKINGSWEETIES HAS COME. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT Empty thanks fran, u r my god!

Post by scott Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:00 am

really appreciate for ur chang mind , sincerelly thanks ,fran!when i c the fist end message a couple days ago, i feel so sad and dark in front of me, nothing fun and passion in my future , really painful. now, every things sounds reburn again, really fantasitic, and for my personal sensation , my bro fran , u r my god!
kind regards
scott

scott

Back to top Go down

Post by smokefan Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:07 am

Fran,

You know how much I support your good work and this site. Having read all the responses, I don't believe selling DVDs is the way forward, as it's simple enough just to transfer a file from disk to computer. I do like the idea of monitoring who downloads your videos, but appreciate it may be difficult to track who is then sharing these.

One thing I would've suggested is if you can provide a list of all these file-sharing sites so at least we can notify you when something does appear, but then I realise that this would only be an advertisement to the cretins who do download your material illegally to go and source elsewhere.

I really don't know what to suggest Fran. As you well know, I have downloaded nearly all your productions, and will continue to do so. I will do all I can to hunt down the bastards who think file-sharing is a marvellous invention, so keep tabs on your e-mail inbox from now on, as I really didn't think you were having that many problems with this. Sure, I appreciate there will always be idiots doing this, but your figures really do surprise me.

Please don't give up: you're a friend as well as a SF producer, and I'd be gutted if you were to move away from something you clearly enjoy doing and something which you're obviously so good at!

Take care Fran. I look forward to your next upload, and we WILL speak soon!

Best wishes,

Ben

smokefan

Back to top Go down

Post by ah1000 Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:14 am

One thing I would've suggested is if you can provide a list of all these file-sharing sites so at least we can notify you when something does appear, but then I realise that this would only be an advertisement to the cretins who do download your material illegally to go and source elsewhere.

Perhaps sharing (sic) this list privately by mail with a few "well choosen" helpers could be a solution.

ah1000

Back to top Go down

Post by markme Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:38 pm

After reading this post, ( and a roller coaster of emotions)... I wanted to give Fran my full support.
You are one of the top 3 producers of all time ( perhaps number 1..) and it would be a very sad day if you would finish your work in that context.

Maybee we could create a group of members willing to surf the net , hunting those share groups to help you concentrate on what you do soooo well.

Sincerely,

Markme

markme

Back to top Go down

Post by smoke2max Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:26 am

I have ALWAYS been a paying customer of Smokesignals, Coherent Light, Second Hand Smoke, In Real Life, and HHH Video. Only Coherent and HHH can come close to you. Coherent has a very talented artist, but still not you! All my $$$$ goes to you know except for some live models I use one to one.

The way you capture real life heavy smokig, addicted, beautiful women is what every fetish desires. I still love Vanessa best. I still love those expanding heaving chests....while lying on their backs best. I love the mature smokers (Guess I am getting older) I love double, triple, quadruple pumps, I love speed smoking.

I always wanted to send you some Max 120s from the USA. Do you have a post office box? Let me know.

I am at 25 videos purchased from you and counting - I am glad I do not even know how to share and will not learn. It is wrong, I wish the laws were enforced.

smoke2max

Back to top Go down

THE END OF SMOKINGSWEETIES HAS COME. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT Empty Pirates

Post by Billt20 Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:54 pm

I can understand your frustration and dismay. The electronics and technical explosion of the past few years have caused misery for artists of all genre. Nothing is sacred or protected anymore. You have some true talent and I will be sorry to see you go. The backdrops for many of your videos have even inspired me to visit Barcelona this coming Spring.

Billt20

Back to top Go down

THE END OF SMOKINGSWEETIES HAS COME. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT Empty Nooooo!!!

Post by bob2 Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:59 pm

Hi Fran,

I've just joined the forum to express my dismay that you might not continue. Your work is fantastic and it would be a great loss if you decide to stop.

Bob

bob2

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin1 Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:44 am

Billt20 wrote:The backdrops for many of your videos have even inspired me to visit Barcelona this coming Spring.

Drop me an email when you come to BCN and maybe we can have a beer in my area. Regards!
Admin1
Admin1
Admin

Back to top Go down

THE END OF SMOKINGSWEETIES HAS COME. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT Empty BCN visit

Post by Billt20 Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:21 pm

I just may do that; I'll first have to find a way to lose my significant other though.. she wouldn't understand our mutual interest. For some reason, your board won't let me post under Billt2.

Billt20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next