SmokingSweeties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Addiction

Go down

International Addiction Empty International Addiction

Post by Salthart Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:05 pm

I heard something a while back and since Fran offers such a plethora of beauties of various races and nationalities, I would be interested in what he and others think about it. It was talking about how the body processes nicotine faster in some, slower in others. The faster ones have to smoke more often to replace the nicotine and get the nicotine level back up and reach a nicotine fit and are frantic a lot more often, thus are more addicted. According to them, Hispanics are the most addicted, followed by Caucasians and Blacks, which are pretty close to the same, and last would be Asians. One cigarette can last them forever, so they are the least addicted. I wonder how Fran's experience matches with this and if certain nationalities are commonly more addicted than others. If so, which ones?

Salthart

Back to top Go down

International Addiction Empty hmm

Post by factor4 Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:34 pm

I have read something like this also. Many women of different nationalities show signs of strong addiction to smoking though. I think it has more to do with social acceptance of smoking in a given location of the world, direct influences in the woman's life (did she grow up around smokers, do all her friends smoke) and her general personality traits (is she a bad girl or a good girl with a rebellious side). Also some people are just born with an addictive personality. Another thing to think about is overall metabolism.

I think it is a bit far fetched to assume that one race is going be more addicted then another.

factor4

Back to top Go down

International Addiction Empty Re: International Addiction

Post by Salthart Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:44 am

Of course, you are right, factor4. Generalities are never good. Blanket statements are usually wrong. Just as an example from the states, African Americans are usually better basketball players. Who are the greats? You have to start out with Michael Jordan and Dr. J, but then there's Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Karl Malone, Isaiah Thomas, and Charles Barkley, all black. Still, you can't deny the talent of a Larry Bird. In the same way, certain nationalities might be more susceptible to addiction, while not ignoring that there could be a woman from the least susceptible nationalities, who is VERY addicted.

Salthart

Back to top Go down

Post by Salthart Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:52 pm

Fran?

Salthart

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin1 Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:31 pm

I fully agree with factor4. I can't give a better answer.
Admin1
Admin1
Admin

http://www.smokingsweeties.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down