SmokingSweeties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alazne - closed mouth inhale question

4 posters

Go down

alazne - closed mouth inhale question Empty alazne - closed mouth inhale question

Post by mikey Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:56 pm

Hi Fran,

I noticed in the description of latest alazne vid the phrase "her trademark closed-mouth inhales".

I'm really in to these but they are as rare as hens teeth & most people use the term wrongly.

I just wanna check if she really does do this or are you simply refering to dragging.

Also if she does do this does she all the time?

To clarify what a closed-mouth inhale is:-

The girl takes a drag (dragging is NOT inhaling, why do so many get confused by this?) till her mouth is full of smoke.

Then she inhales the smoke, not like most smokers, by opening & breating in through her mouth, but by keeping her mouth tightly shut & breathing in only through her nose.

It looks almost like shes swallowing the smoke not inhaling.

Sometimes not all of the smoke goes down, so when the girl mouth-exhales, a ball of un-inhaled stuff pops out followed by the inhaled stream coming up from her lungs.

Sorry to be so pedantic only this is a major part of what im into.

Closed-mouth inhales look sorta amaturish & that combined with a genuinely serious addicts does it for me every time.

Cheers in advance
Mikey

mikey

Back to top Go down

alazne - closed mouth inhale question Empty Re: alazne - closed mouth inhale question

Post by Admin1 Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:30 am

Well, I'll like to hear the impartial opinion of those who have watched the clip.
Admin1
Admin1
Admin

http://www.smokingsweeties.com

Back to top Go down

alazne - closed mouth inhale question Empty she definitely inhales

Post by tom Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:01 pm

That's it. She inhales all the way.

tom

Back to top Go down

alazne - closed mouth inhale question Empty Re: alazne - closed mouth inhale question

Post by Admin1 Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:07 pm

Admin1
Admin1
Admin

http://www.smokingsweeties.com

Back to top Go down

Post by smokesmoke Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:44 am

She certainly inhales a large volume of smoke. But she definitely does not show it off like Gwen does. It is definitely a closed-mouth kind of thing.

smokesmoke

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:00 pm

Nope she does not closed mouth inhale - as i said CMI are where a girls inhales (IE breathes in NOT drags) the smoke by keeping her mouth shut & breathinh in her nose

mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by sfet76 Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:45 pm

Alazne is one of my favorietes,the incredible amount of smoke she inhales and her style is great...i downloaded the two videos of her, and they are very hot! She is one of the best!!!

sfet76

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down