SmokingSweeties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rym: The Powerful Teenager Smoking Style

4 posters

Go down

Rym: The Powerful Teenager Smoking Style Empty Rym: The Powerful Teenager Smoking Style

Post by SmokeS Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:16 pm

Just bought the video today and am already adored by her beauty and her wonderful smoking. This girl is really crazy in the way she thinks about smoking. She's really my favorite now besides Franchezca and Mirela.

But I have two questions:

- How much does she smoke? Didn't here that in the video.
- After about 12 minutes in the video there is one scene without sound. Is that volitional or an error?
SmokeS
SmokeS

Back to top Go down

Rym: The Powerful Teenager Smoking Style Empty Re: Rym: The Powerful Teenager Smoking Style

Post by Admin1 Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:42 pm

I can answer to the second question: the scene without sound it was intended:

That scene was filmed with loud music on the background to make her feel comfortable, since that was the first scene we shot on the session, and I had the impression that it will not be worth to shoot with her (the session still was a test, and I didn't confirmed her to continue with the shooting). When editing the video I decided to remove the audio of this part since there were many distracting elements, even my voice giving instructions, something that I always avoid to do during any shooting.

I always reserve my right to decline any session within the first 5-10 minutes if the model is a social smoker. Before starting this session with Rym I expected her to be a social smoker, I even didn't placed the shotgun microphone and I was recording an awful audio from the crappy Canon 7D microphone, no artificial light, no sound, this fragment was just a test (but not to be missed! as we discovered a superstar here!). I was unaware that she had such love for cigarettes! Luckily I was wrong, and I continued with this Rym's fabulous session!
Admin1
Admin1
Admin

http://www.smokingsweeties.com

Back to top Go down

Rym: The Powerful Teenager Smoking Style Empty Re: Rym: The Powerful Teenager Smoking Style

Post by ldydx Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:03 am

I agree, Rym had a fabulous session. You should direct her to be better at her smoking tricks. Then she would be even better. I would like to know more about how she became so involved in smoking. And why did she bare her breasts. (Was that a surprise to you, or did you know it was coming.)

ldydx

Back to top Go down

Post by sfet76 Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:26 pm

I hope you bring her back Fran, she's georgeous and a very good smoker to!! i loved this video!

sfet76

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down