SmokingSweeties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why so few clips?

+2
pipsteve
smurf
6 posters

Go down

Why so few clips? Empty Why so few clips?

Post by smurf Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:57 pm

Hi Fran! I would like to know why are you releasing new clips so infrequently? I remember you used to release two clips a week, then a new clip every week, now a clip every two weeks. Maybe you have no time but I have the impression that you have become too perfectionist in the editing work. Is colour correction so necessary? I think that the quality of the clips in volume 7 was already very good. I don't want to criticize your work because in this website there is not a member area, so you can take all the time that you want. This is simply an opinion of a fan who hates long waits.

smurf

Back to top Go down

Why so few clips? Empty Re: Why so few clips?

Post by pipsteve Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:16 pm

I agree with you, the wait is too long for each videos...
pipsteve
pipsteve

Back to top Go down

Post by jleon860 Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:03 pm

yes, I think the same, we want to see more videos more often , I agree with the others members, the quality and your work is very good but please try to post one video per week, thanks

jleon860

Back to top Go down

Why so few clips? Empty waiting for videos & quality

Post by outsider Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:50 pm

i'm sure fran is working as fast as he can. we should all bear in mind that the quality of the videos that we all applaud takes time. i'd rather have a lot of great clips than a bunch of less interesting ones. plus we often get several in short order. i really we shouldn't rush fran--he works hard and does great stuff for us.

outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by smurf Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:53 am

outsider wrote:i'm sure fran is working as fast as he can. we should all bear in mind that the quality of the videos that we all applaud takes time. i'd rather have a lot of great clips than a bunch of less interesting ones. plus we often get several in short order. i really we shouldn't rush fran--he works hard and does great stuff for us.

I know he works hard and that this is not his job. I wanted to say that the quality of his clips was already good when he released them more frequently. For this reason I think that maybe he pays too much attention to every detail. I prefer seeing a very good clip every week rather than a perfect one every two weeks.

smurf

Back to top Go down

Post by pipsteve Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:25 pm

Now, it seems that it's one clip per month...
pipsteve
pipsteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin1 Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:54 pm

yes i know, I'm resolving a lot of issues on my bussines ventures (not smokingsweeties) and I've few time to work on smoking models shootings or video edition. I hope to go to the normal schedule of video releases for the website as soon as I have dealed the tasks of my 'real life' schedule.

The new coming video of Isabel is being uploaded to the server right now (the video length is 28 minutes, 873Mb), even I feel shame, because this video was shooted 2 months ago and I release it now!. I hope to prepare the 25 sample photos of this video for the presentation of the clip on the web, I'll do it along the next days. It will be no fear to release the clips without still captures.

I also have to work on the alternative payments, since CCBill is not the right choice for a group of folks. I understand, I'm aware of it and I'll love to have all solved. I'm so jealous of people with some free hours per day. I'll love to complete all my pending tasks for the website!!! Smile

Thanks guys for your patience.
Admin1
Admin1
Admin

http://www.smokingsweeties.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SF Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:58 am

Hi Fran,

What kind of time-scale can we expect the Isabel video to go up?

Also is it the same Isabel from previous vids?

SF

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin1 Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:23 pm

Is not the same Isabel than volume 3.

I can not tell a date, I just need to find 3-4 free hours to do the still captures, select the best ones and upload all to the site. My problem is time, really, that's the reason of all. I hope that in less than 2 days the video will be on the site.
Admin1
Admin1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TXDM Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:26 pm

Reading this may be connected to the problem which I have...

I've sent two requests (info@smokingsweeties.com and support@smokingsweeties.com) for a temporary reactivation of my download link, since I had not been able to download 3 volumes in the given time frame. I sent the email on April 18th and have not received any reply until now.

Knowing you are working hard, would it be possible to reactivate my download links once again?

Order no: 110403-194210-8229 placed on Apr 03 2011, 19:42 PM

Sorry for making this public, no offense but I didn't know how to contact you otherwise!

cheerz

TXDM

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin1 Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:07 am

TXDM wrote:Reading this may be connected to the problem which I have...

I've sent two requests (info@smokingsweeties.com and support@smokingsweeties.com) for a temporary reactivation of my download link, since I had not been able to download 3 volumes in the given time frame. I sent the email on April 18th and have not received any reply until now.
[.....].
Sorry for making this public, no offense but I didn't know how to contact you otherwise!

cheerz

I've solved your request... I answer all the emails I receive on a daily basis, but I don't understand how yours were unanswered. Apologies! I've sent you an email and reactivated your download links.

Fran
Admin1
Admin1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by txdm138 Sun May 01, 2011 5:28 pm

No worries and thanks a lot!

txdm138

Back to top Go down

Post by pipsteve Mon May 02, 2011 6:01 pm

Hi Fran,
I also suggested you a very hot model on info@smokingsweeties.com a few weeks ago, did you receive it ?
Thanks.
B.
pipsteve
pipsteve

Back to top Go down

Post by sfet76 Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:41 pm

Well, this is my first post on the forum, i think that Fran is doing an outstanding job with the smoking sweeties website and all the nice movies he make,in my opinion, his site is very good with updates mand new videos/models, so mad props to Fran,keep them coming!!!

sfet76

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down