SmokingSweeties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remastered Clips

3 posters

Go down

Remastered Clips Empty Remastered Clips

Post by SmokeS Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:31 am

I got the mail about the remastered clips from the volumes 16 to 21 yesterday and have already downloaded some of them. The quality is remarkable. Thank you, Fran, for this special offer. Very Happy 
SmokeS
SmokeS

Back to top Go down

Remastered Clips Empty Re: Remastered Clips

Post by SomeThoughts Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:49 pm

SmokeS wrote:I got the mail about the remastered clips from the volumes 16 to 21 yesterday and have already downloaded some of them. The quality is remarkable. Thank you, Fran, for this special offer. Very Happy 
?? What is this about remastered clips? I did not receive any email information.

Interested to know what this is about.

Thanks.

SomeThoughts

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin1 Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:31 pm

SomeThoughts wrote:
??   What is this about remastered clips?     I did not receive any email information.

Interested to know what this is about.

Thanks.

I've remastered the videos from volume 16 to volume 21 to HD1080p using the mp4 H264 codec. The quality of the videos is amazing compared to the old WMV format. I've sent an email to all customers who purchased any video including links to the remastered videos. The emails were sent progressively, sending 10 to 20 emails per day with the links, so the server will not collapse if everybody download hundreds of videos at once.

However the email has been send only to people who is subscribed to the newsletter (you can subscribe at the footer of the site).
Admin1
Admin1
Admin

http://www.smokingsweeties.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down